No NBA?

I am sorry to be asking, it's a condition I read on a showcase. What does NBA mean bbn for a provider?
I'm not a 100% sure so someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that NBA means no blacks allowed. As in the ECCIE provider doesn't see black gentlemen.

Now this does get confusing when the provider writes "No NBA" in her bio page or update. I'm guessing that she's trying to convey that she doesn't see black men but the "no NBA" translates to "no no blacks allowed". Doesn't two negatives turn into a positive and therefore does she mean blacks are allowed?

Still, despite the confusion, I think she means that she won't see black guys, regardless of whether she writes "NBA" or "no NBA".
I knew of a provider that posts: NWA
I am still waiting for a provider to post N$A
i think i have a LONG wait

CG
Here we go again
Talk with some of our AA members and mods and you'll find out many of the NBA girls will grab an AA on the "down low".

My personal position is to avoid giving my business to the NBA girls - 1) I think it's racist, 2) I think it's a strong indicator that they're pimped.
Yeah if a girl says NBA, I assume her screening methods are poor. Her reasoning is that she just has "a preference" or that she's practicing sound risk management.

The preference thing makes no sense because there's no way she's attracted to every non-black guy...probably not even 1/3. The issue of risk management let's me know that she'd trust just about any white guy and doesn't screen...which means she doesn't handle her business well or someone is handling it for her.

Don't mind if someone is NBA but I loathe the attempts to make it seem rational.
The double negative implies she doesn't have an NBA policy. Bam, problem solved
It means Basketball season ended....which made me very sad. I miss my NBA games!
  • BLM69
  • 07-04-2019, 04:43 PM
NBA season is over
Talk with some of our AA members and mods and you'll find out many of the NBA girls will grab an AA on the "down low".

My personal position is to avoid giving my business to the NBA girls - 1) I think it's racist, 2) I think it's a strong indicator that they're pimped. Originally Posted by mtabsw
+10000000000000000000000000000

Might as well say "I only want white men to pay for this pussy."

To each their own, but I try to only spend $ where I'm celebrated and not tolerated.

The irony is that some of the NBA providers have Black / Hispanic boyfriends IRL and probably LOVE Rap / RnB music...
Technically, the NBA season - offseason is not over at all. Kawhi Leonard did not sign with the Lakers so the league is pretty wide open now. It would have been over if he did. How will my beloved Lakers fill out their roster for next season? Danny Green, KCP and McGee so far - I want more. Is this on topic?

What point guards are the Lakers going to get because they have none? I want some fucking answers!!! Let's talk about some real NBA!!!!!

OP, in all seriousness, just do a search about this topic. There are a million threads out there about it. Kind of odd that you have been on this board so long and you start a thread inquiring about this whore board acronym... doesn't remotely seem like a very genuine inquiry to me. Just my opinion

What point guards are the Lakers going to get because they have none? I want some fucking answers!!! Let's talk about some real NBA!!!!!
... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The Lakers already have the best point guard in the NBA, Lebron James. He can play the 1 better than anyone and has done so for every team he has ever played for when needed, especially in crunch time when his teams couldn’t count on his teammates to find him on open looks or set plays. They simply had to inbound or pass the ball in the backcourt to him and said “go to work”.

Where your Lakers really screwed up was not realizing this and going after Jimmy Butler to play the 2 or even Derrick Rose as a 1. Lebron James’ mental toughness would have finally cured Derrick Rose’s headcase issues I feel. Derrick was once touted as the best point guard in the league.
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Clippers are looking great for next season, Westbrook might also be traded soon, imagine him going to play for the Lakers? He is from the L A. area
+10000000000000000000000000000

Might as well say "I only want white men to pay for this pussy."

To each their own, but I try to only spend $ where I'm celebrated and not tolerated.

The irony is that some of the NBA providers have Black / Hispanic boyfriends IRL and probably LOVE Rap / RnB music... Originally Posted by Freakaholic
Sometimes it’s preference. WALDT. Sometimes if they do have a black or Hispanic bf irl they don’t see those races in the hobby so the person irl doesn’t get upset or have insecurities that she might run off with a client .
And I always thought the only color that mattered is green!

Looking forward to seeing the Mavericks next season...