Why do so many ladies use sideways photos?

There's alot of ladies on here who put up sideways pics, or other pics tkaen at weird angles that make it difficult to really see what she looks like without turning my head sideawys, or turning my computer monitor at an angle (but my co-workers look at me weird when I do that).

I know that I can rotate photos taken on my phone before uploading them to different websites. Is there some appeal to pictures taken at unusual angles?
you're reading this website at work???
First you answered your own question by something you stated in your question “ weird angles that make it difficult to see what she really looks like”.
Secondly, see Darkwader’s question and give it some thought.
Guys maybe he works at a sex shop who are we to judge a guy of where he views the ladies? lol (I’m guessing he is in the IT department of some company or just has a Don’t Give a fuck attitude)

I will not lie I work in a large company I have my own desk and we’ll no one walks behind me so sometimes I will be on the site on my phone in between things or when I’m working from home lol
Google/Facebook image search doesn't work very well with sideways photos.
How do these upside down photos grab you? https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2626626
If you are Marilyn Monroe or Angelina Jolie, or Jessica Biel, Alba, Green about anyone starting with Jessica... You just stand up and let the body speak for itself. If you are Phyllis Diller you gotta mix in some mystery and find ways to make it appear you got something you don't.
Good photographers know this is a good way to hide a few extra pounds if it is believed that is a problem. Done properly it can be made to look sexy while making it difficult to see lack of contrast between hips and waist or waist and breasts.

On the positive side done properly it can highlight a bosom or round but. In the end the more pictures you have with the more different poses the more likely you are for one of the angles to appeal to someone.
You should be aware that companies do surveillance productivity of employees’ performances at work.
https://youtu.be/riZexl6rED8"> https://youtu.be/riZexl6rED8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
Guys maybe he works at a sex shop who are we to judge a guy of where he views the ladies? lol (I’m guessing he is in the IT department of some company or just has a Don’t Give a fuck attitude) Originally Posted by fozziewockabear

Something like that.

How do these upside down photos grab you? https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2626626 Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime

Yeah, perfect example. No need to be mysterious or whatever. She looks like a hottie, and my neck gets sore turning my head to look at her photos.

This is mostly a curioisity thing to me. It's not something I'm worked up and angry about. Just puzzled ... and I think I need to get ahold of that pretty young thing in the ad!
I think its a website glitch.
When I have uploaded pics in the past, it would automatically show up sideways.
I was not uploading them that way.
Several pics I would delete, & upload again, over & over until they finally showed up correctly.
Some took 5 tries.
It was a pain, but it did eventually work.
I think its a website glitch.
When I have uploaded pics in the past, it would automatically show up sideways.
I was not uploading them that way.
Several pics I would delete, & upload again, over & over until they finally showed up correctly.
Some took 5 tries.
It was a pain, but it did eventually work. Originally Posted by TerraLyn
I think you are correct. One ad had pics like that. I downloaded them and they displayed perfectly on my PC. No rotating required.
If the picture is too large when you upload it ...it turns sideways

There is a res max for photos on here when you upload them

I found texting the photo to my myself on a different number then saving the photo seems to avoid the sideways photos