Cosplay

Are there any providers that partake in cosplay.
Geeks of course are taking over the world. Monetarily that is.
If you're an uber hot skinny girl with big tits you should do your homework. There is money to be made.
Up till now it was a cheap schoolgirl outfit. But the future is Powergirl or Chun Li.
Ask Adeptus what he did today. You really need to get out of the frozen northern wastelands MA.
  • savak
  • 03-15-2014, 10:30 PM
I wish providers did cosplay.

The closest I've come to this was buying a provider a sexy nurse outfit and a french maid one.

but nothing like chun-li, or ivy from soul calibur, or moar-rigan from darkstalkers.

some of the cosplay models would make badass money from whoring, ijs

my favorite cosplay model right nao - lindze a'la mode

Im a huge cosplay fan! Glad to know there are more of us out there!
They do sweetheart! I know a lady that plays Super Heroes once a week with a client. fun!

xo

I wish providers did cosplay.

The closest I've come to this was buying a provider a sexy nurse outfit and a french maid one.

but nothing like chun-li, or ivy from soul calibur, or moar-rigan from darkstalkers.

some of the cosplay models would make badass money from whoring, ijs

my favorite cosplay model right nao - lindze a'la mode

Originally Posted by savak
Ask Adeptus what he did today. You really need to get out of the frozen northern wastelands MA. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I'm here because I have extended family that depends upon me. Otherwise I'd live in TX or TN.
Only if the cosplay looks like Orchid in Killer Instint......
They do sweetheart! I know a lady that plays Super Heroes once a week with a client. fun!

xo Originally Posted by Holly Love
Holly - went to a cosplay discuss at Comicon in KC yesterday. First time i have heard of it. My prevous gf would have been excellent at it. She had some boots that would have made a great costume for one of these!
90% fantasy. And 10% friction.

Cha ching. "Please come again."
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-16-2014, 06:04 PM
<- cosplays. I make all my own stuff.
<- cosplays. I make all my own stuff. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
And......WTF does that mean? If I may ask? Because I make up my own stuff when I masturbate too.
  • Brot
  • 03-16-2014, 07:14 PM

Are there any providers that partake in cosplay.
Geeks of course are taking over the world. Monetarily that is.
If you're an uber hot skinny girl with big tits you should do your homework. There is money to be made.
Up till now it was a cheap schoolgirl outfit. But the future is Powergirl or Chun Li. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Here is your BackPage version:
I do roleplay and what not. Closest to cosplay is vampire a few times and zombie once. I used to have zombie attack bed sheets. It was pretty hot doing the zombie one actually. I got to wear torn fishnets and nightie for some hot fun rough getting pinned down stuff. Rawr!
LMAO Brot.
Good one.