Preparations and Expectations

Ladies, what sort of preparations do you typically do before a session especially for a new client?

Guys, what sort of expectations do you have when seeing a new provider for the first time?

Personally, I think that $250 or more for an hour requires sufficient preparation to justify the cost and ensure return visits, but some ladies seem oblivious to the obvious.

The preparation does not need to be elaborate, but it does need to show off the provider in the best light possible. A clean room with soft music and romantic candles is a good start. Definitely no cigarette smoke or garlic breath should enter into the scene.

. . . I expect the lady to be in a good mood and dressed in sexy lingerie prepared for a sexual encounter. Two of the ladies I have seen
recently were dressed in drab jeans and looking more like we were going shopping at Wal*mart for new linoleum rather than preparing for a sexy escapade and that first moment sets the stage for the session.

Maybe they prepared correctly ... maybe they thought you were the wallyworld of fucktards.
Win...
... Two of the ladies I have seen recently were dressed in drab jeans and looking more like we were going shopping at Wal*mart ... Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I notice you didn't review these unfortunate encounters. Did you at least let the ladies know about your disappointment?

Clearly stated expectations prevent much disappointment.

You want lingerie and candles? Ask for it. Then leave, without paying, if you don't get it.

Simple stuff.
  • LNK
  • 03-16-2014, 12:00 PM
When a provider doesn't meet the client's expectations, they should not bitch when the client refuses to continue the session.

With all credit to Johnny Yanks.
I have no background info as to where the animosity is coming from. I'll bite though.

I keep a private incall in an upscale neighborhood, that is discreet. (no way to tell who is coming and going without a lot of effort). My incall is decorated and kept impeccably, as well as being free of odors. I have refreshments, soda, juice, water, beer, wine, etc. I keep an array of upscale toiletries for the gentleman's use, along with a clean shower and designer linens. I always have clean warm washcloths, fresh soft linens on the bed. The abode is decorated romantic, but not too girly. The lighting is also romantic with numerous candles burning. Music is set and played from a quality sound system. I would be embarrassed to invite anyone in to something less.

I think most of us ladies take great care to bathe, brush teeth, use mouthwash, etc. just prior to your arrival. I always am in lingerie, stockings and heels unless another clothing request has been made.

Is this what you are asking?
When a provider doesn't meet the client's expectations, they should not bitch when the client refuses to continue the session. Originally Posted by LNK
Nicely said.
... Is this what you are asking? Originally Posted by Holly Love
No. He doesn't ask questions. At least not real question, asking for real answers. All of his questions are rhetorical.

It's much more likely this threAD is a passive aggressive memo to the two ladies who didn't read his mind and create the fantasy he was expecting.
Well, first of, the animosity is coming from the typical juvenile delinquents that plague the board who think they're still in high school and don't realize what a poor impression they make when all they do is display their abysmal ignorance.

Now as for your incall setup, Holly Love, that is exactly what I am talking about.

. . . The going rate for an hour of a provider's time is not peanuts and you would think that they would work to earn it and make the meeting inviting enough to warrant a return visit. You would think that certain fundamentals are self-evident, but unfortunately they are not to some and I was hoping to bring this omission to the attention of those ladies who did not get the memo.

I have no background info as to where the animosity is coming from. I'll bite though.

I keep a private incall in an upscale neighborhood, that is discreet. (no way to tell who is coming and going without a lot of effort). My incall is decorated and kept impeccably, as well as being free of odors. I have refreshments, soda, juice, water, beer, wine, etc. I keep an array of upscale toiletries for the gentleman's use, along with a clean shower and designer linens. I always have clean warm washcloths, fresh soft linens on the bed. The abode is decorated romantic, but not too girly. The lighting is also romantic with numerous candles burning. Music is set and played from a quality sound system. I would be embarrassed to invite anyone in to something less.

I think most of us ladies take great care to bathe, brush teeth, use mouthwash, etc. just prior to your arrival. I always am in lingerie, stockings and heels unless another clothing request has been made.

Is this what you are asking? Originally Posted by Holly Love
...and don't realize what a poor impression they make... Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I've never had a bitch refuse me...just sayin'...
Do not feed the trolls.

. . . Just saying.

... this threAD is a passive aggressive memo to the two ladies who didn't read his mind and create the fantasy he was expecting. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
. You would think that certain fundamentals are self-evident... I was hoping to bring this omission to the attention of those ladies who did not get the memo. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

Can I get a "NAILED IT"?

A "BULLSEYE" would be cool too.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-16-2014, 03:35 PM
Well, first of, the animosity is coming from the typical juvenile delinquents that plague the board who think they're still in high school and don't realize what a poor impression they make when all they do is display their abysmal ignorance.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Speaking of displaying abysmal ignorance...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16447
Wow. Now that is abysmal ignorance!

Got any more?
FG is rather known for abysmally ignorant threads.