How much cum is TOO much?

Ladies have you ever had an experience in or outside of the hobby where a guy would cum just TOO much? How did you handle that? Freak out, get excited, swallow it in disbelief?
Hilarious!!! I am gonna be laughing at this question all morning.

I'm guessing the answer that will get you off the most is "Swallow it in disbelief!"
If I have to swallow twice...it's borderline too much...but I wouldn't freak out at all!
About a quart is normal, anything more than a quart will upset a lady's tummy.
No such thing as "too much" unless it's super bitter because, then that makes me gag
No such thing as "too much" unless it's super bitter because, then that makes me gag Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Or chunky...bleck! Drink some damn water fellas. Lol
Chuncky splooge? Sounds like a ben&jerry flavor.
No such thing as "too much" unless it's super bitter because, then that makes me gag Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Break out your snorkel and wet suit and I'll be over.
No I asked this question because a friend of mine was telling me about a guy she dated that came just an insane amount, it turned her on but she could never swallow near what he would put out.
Funky tasting spunk...blechhhh!

I agree!
Funky tasting spunk...blechhhh!

I agree! Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Too much asparagus not enough pineapple? How rude!
There was a video out there on adult websites of a guy with gigantic balls who seemed to literally spew a quart. Very hairy guy. Wish I had kept the link....it was freaky but interesting.
  • DMike
  • 03-26-2014, 09:14 PM
peter north droping loads !