A devastating loss.

Words can not express the pain that me and my family are feeling at this moment. My little sister with so much life to live and so many years ahead of her took her own life so unexpectedly. I am asking for help of emotional support for the image that I saw. I am also asking you all to be aware of your cihldern and your family who suffer from depression and emotional disorders. I put together a website yesterday to help offset the cost of burial for my little sister. You are all welcomed to send your words of strength and love, click, view or share the link. If you would like to donate please do, and above all please pray for her and our family and keep your family close before it is too late.

www.youcaring.com/care4chloe
I am so sorry for your loss
My condolences, Audrey. I also have lost a few that way, and know that pain.

Like you, I resolve to do my best to take care of he ones I have left.
My prayers are with you and your family.
I can think of nothing that is more painful. May her soul find rest, and may you find comfort knowing that her pain is no more.
You and your loved ones will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Very sorry to hear of your tragic loss, Audry.

We always wish that we could have helped those in such horrible pain who commit such drastic measures to relieve their pain.

. . . May she rest in peace.
  • TX4me
  • 03-29-2014, 08:40 AM
My Brother in law and Grandfather both made the same decision your lil' Sis did,,, Tragic, and tough for those left behind...

All one can do is grieve through it now. Try to help those around you who are hurting and don't hesitate to reach out for help when you need it yourself, even if it's only someone to listen.

You may never fully understand it through your own eyes, but seeing it as your Sis did may lead to understanding/acceptance. With acceptance comes peace.

Take courage in knowing a day WILL come when the pain is gone, yet the good memories will remain with you forever.
Audry,

I cannot imagine your anguish.

There are no words to palliate your pain; yet you must find a way first grieve and then to push on and live your life. This may mean "going away" for a while, or changing your regular way of living. Or: You may find it better to immerese yourself in the routine of what you were doing before she passed. No-one can tell you what is best for you

I myself have lost both parents—to prolonged illness. My work and the love of my immediate family saved me. I would seek out the company of those you are close to and comfortable with.
You have my deepest sympathies Audrey.
I'm very sorry for your loss. I just made a donation and I hope you reach your financial goal. No one should have to worry about money at a time like this.
So sorry....hope sunnier days come quick
I am so very sorry for you and your family love. Sometimes those last visions can keep us from healing. You are doing the right thing by reaching out. Sending prayers your way.
Audrey - I sincerely hope that you find peace in a timely manner that allows you to live your new normal like you want to.

TX4me - that was very sweet of you.

Depression is very serious. It doesn't care what you look like or where you are from. It can give you a drug addiction, homicidal and suicidal thoughts and a life of pain.

Let's all take today to be a little more kind to one another. Say hi to the person that looks a little bummed. Hold the door for the person behind you. Say thank you. Ask someone how they are doing. It's the small steps like this that can change someone's day for the better.
Words can not express the pain that me and my family are feeling at this moment. My little sister with so much life to live and so many years ahead of her took her own life so unexpectedly. I am asking for help of emotional support for the image that I saw. I am also asking you all to be aware of your cihldern and your family who suffer from depression and emotional disorders. I put together a website yesterday to help offset the cost of burial for my little sister. You are all welcomed to send your words of strength and love, click, view or share the link. If you would like to donate please do, and above all please pray for her and our family and keep your family close before it is too late.

www.youcaring.com/care4chloe Originally Posted by AudreyAustin
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers will be with you!