Has any Body Ever Used instantcheckmate.com?

Anybody:

Ever used iwww.instantcheckmate.com to check up on a provider/hobbyist?
I am curious as to why you are asking? Is there a problem with it? It seems an odd question coming from a hobbyist as opposed to a provider.

I have not used it.
Never even heard of it until now. It does not seem to be something that is geared towards this industry in particular so it does not pique my interest.
I've heard of it but never used it.
I tried it twice to background check a couple women I met online.... It doesn't tell you anything in particular that the advertisements say it will...... Just basic info you can pick up yourself....
Asked for a refund on my second background check.... Won't use them again.......
I don't recall if it was instant checkmate, but I think I've used checkmate (if it's still around or if it's the same thing) a long time ago on a potential date. And just to be sure the info was accurate, I tested it on my Dad also. It had some info. in there I knew was fake....like my Dad owning a boat. My Dad is petrified of the water. So I know that wasn't true.

So take whatever info. you get from it with a grain of salt.
To use it requires RL info, so its useless here ... or wanting to know way too much IMO
I use it to locate fried chicken and fatties.