CG...what are your views? whats the deal?

CG did not used to be one of my fav postions...but then i found some women that know what they are doing...and not it is my absolute fav.

Here is my question....ladies...what are your views on CG? I have not met a women, IRL that does not love to ride. Its most womens fav and how most women...with me anway... get to O. Why do i see reviews where women just dont want to CG??? Is it they dont know what they are doing? Or it feels good but they dont want to enjoy the session? Or they just dont want to do the work? Im confused...and really, one that does not enjoy a good amount of CG would be more of a deal breaker than anything else.
I love to start in ACG myself. In my married years, I was not allowed to do CG especially if kissing at the same time. Hubby's boner would be a goner! lol Anyway, I will do ACG a while then move to my knees to get the "butterfly" action going so I can squeeze & please ya, then if we're not moving into Kitty style or something else, I'll go back to ACG for the grande finale. I love that it's FULL penetration. Nothin' like hitting bottom... mmmmmm

Dammit BubbaJay! I'm trying to chill my libido!!! This is NOT helping!! :P
ACG is the best! Up/down works better for me than a grinding motion. One girl was grinding so furiously that I thought she was going to rip my cock right off. I can do without that kind of CG, LOL.
Hell I like CG and ACG, I have no problems with it, damn I like every position doggie being my fav next to CG
I love CG especially while holding his hands down and telling him to be still while I do the work while whispering really naughty things in his ear and kissing his neck! Such control! Whew!

However, missionary is my all time favorite position. I love to watch a man move on top of me, until he starts to sweat in my eye, that is!
I love CG especially while holding his hands down and telling him to be still while I do the work while whispering really naughty things in his ear and kissing his neck! Such control! Whew!

However, missionary is my all time favorite position. I love to watch a man move on top of me, until he starts to sweat in my eye, that is! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
YES PLEASE! lol
sweat happens

most women are not fit enought to stay in ACG very long...but this one time...at band camp...i was dating a professional horse trainer/rider...and OMG...i felt like Seabuscuit!
last time i was in ACG....a clapper light kept going on and off in the room lol
LOL @ sweat in the eye...
  • Mokoa
  • 10-29-2010, 04:04 PM
I love CG especially while holding his hands down and telling him to be still while I do the work while whispering really naughty things in his ear and kissing his neck! Such control! Whew! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
*Mokoa furiously takes note!*