Where does JD stand?

• WTF
  • 07-07-2015, 10:23 AM
“Our whole focus is to go and attack sequestration and make it so blindingly obvious that nobody can stand it,” says Gary Jones, executive vice president for military affairs at the Columbus, Ga., Chamber of Commerce.
To that end, they’re placing billboards and encouraging people to write their legislators through a dedicated Web site, GrowBenning.com. And in what’s become standard practice for military communities fearing cuts, they’ve retained lobbyists — Columbus chose the Spectrum Group, which has picked up a bunch of retired high-ranking military officers recently to take drawdown-related work.
“We are fighting a strategic battle,” Jones said. “And the strategic battle is fought in the halls of Washington. So we need to make sure to make sure elected leadership has all the support they need.” For conservative Georgia, that means giving legislators the political cover they need to vote for higher budgets, despite a tea party base that opposes politicians for doing so.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compa...d?ocid=U221DHP
Wow. You're asking where people stand now instead of falsely assigning them an opinion?

JD stands where a lot of people stand...on WDF's neck.

BKTS4E
We all know Drunk stands on the side of pictures of other guys' JUNK!
  • DSK
  • 07-07-2015, 08:39 PM
“Our whole focus is to go and attack sequestration and make it so blindingly obvious that nobody can stand it,” says Gary Jones, executive vice president for military affairs at the Columbus, Ga., Chamber of Commerce.
To that end, they’re placing billboards and encouraging people to write their legislators through a dedicated Web site, GrowBenning.com. And in what’s become standard practice for military communities fearing cuts, they’ve retained lobbyists — Columbus chose the Spectrum Group, which has picked up a bunch of retired high-ranking military officers recently to take drawdown-related work.
“We are fighting a strategic battle,” Jones said. “And the strategic battle is fought in the halls of Washington. So we need to make sure to make sure elected leadership has all the support they need.” For conservative Georgia, that means giving legislators the political cover they need to vote for higher budgets, despite a tea party base that opposes politicians for doing so.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compa...d?ocid=U221DHP Originally Posted by WTF
Don't be such a child. Of course they lobby for more spending on the military, since they benefit from it.

Myself, I'm an isolationist like you. Every other country has a weak military, anyway...for now.
JD is outstanding in his field. And that's where they found him... out standing in his field.
JD is outstanding in his field. And that's where they found him... out standing in his field. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now your stealing lines from the farm store commercials. Your pathetic.
JD is outstanding in his field. And that's where they found him... out standing in his field. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That is funny, I don't care who you are.
Now your stealing lines from the farm store commercials. Your pathetic. Originally Posted by dirty dog
"Your" pretty goddamned stupid DDouchebag if you think the "farm store commercial" came up with that line...
Don't be such a child. Of course they lobby for more spending on the military, since they benefit from it.

Myself, I'm an isolationist like you. Every other country has a weak military, anyway...for now. Originally Posted by DSK
You have a problem with children, JL?

I thought you kinda...
Now your stealing lines from the farm store commercials. Your pathetic. Originally Posted by dirty dog
"Your" pretty goddamned stupid DDouchebag if you think the "farm store commercial" came up with that line... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's YOU'RE, goddamit. He's got no idea. It's a brand new world to these turds. I wonder if his parents had any children that lived.
that joke predates vaudeville

Kermit the frog used it 30 years ago also
  • DSK
  • 07-08-2015, 11:37 AM
You have a problem with children, JL?

I thought you kinda... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To begin with, please quit illegally addressing me with the wrong name. As you may not be aware, I have retained WellEndowed1911's ferocious attorney to help get assholes like you banned, thrown in jail, bankrupted, and fucked in the ass by WE1911 himself as a bonus.

As for the rest of your post, you are dangerously close to the line, since you yourself [edit] children.
To begin with, please quit illegally addressing me with the wrong name. As you may not be aware, I have retained WellEndowed1911's ferocious attorney to help get assholes like you banned, thrown in jail, bankrupted, and fucked in the ass by WE1911 himself as a bonus.

As for the rest of your post, you are dangerously close to the line, since you yourself [edit] children. Originally Posted by DSK
Tough shit on the first one, JL. It's not illegal, since it's true. And even if it weren't, it wouldn't be illegal, or against ECCIE rule.

As for the rest of your post, I'll wait for the word on that from someone in a little more official capacity than a lying, cheating, welshing piece of shit like you, BJerk.

But, again, thanks for the bump, you narcissistic little troll.