More New Experiences..A fuzzy head...The memories of a Massage Table, Dungeon with a Cross and a big piece of red meat oozing the juices.....

Story to Follow.... I'm still recovering and supposed to be at Palacios Christmas Party now......

But I visited a Dom last night for the first time..... and her assistants......

Friends were there......

There were rooms for GFE as well as a Dungeon......

There were whips and spankings...... And much Crown and Coke....

There were three lovely ladies...... And wine.....

There was a never ending supply of filled wine glasses in my left hand and Crown and Cokes in my right.....

There was dancing..... Ballet, Salsa and Two Stepping.....

AS well as singing.....

There was much control in play..... we were often TOLD what to do and when to do it......

There was a rather erotic head stand with splayed legs.......

Later a "I've lost my panties"......

There was a cross? What are the ropes for?

A lady giggling unctrollably towards the morning hours.....

Some cuddling......

Adn of course.... with juices glistening... the reddest piece of meat I have seen in years.....

And I really don't like seeing someone elses meat.....

But I did what I was told.....

Showed up...... Brought my "offering" to the Mistress and her crew......

and did what I was told.....

Not an easy thing........

Being the "odd guy"........ 4 of us... 3 of the ladies.....

but I did as I was told......

and liked it.....

I must say I liked it a lot.....

There were some appeasements made to me before the end of the morning.... Yes... I arrived at 7...... and left long after bars would have been closed.....

The phone went nonstop... I haven't been in a Strip Club in days....

Oh well......

I did as I was told.....

And of course.... with juices glistening... the reddest piece of meat I have seen in years.....

Originally Posted by Whispers
Flattery, will get you everywhere, sir....
Flattery, will get you everywhere, sir.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley

Look......

I've honestly... NEVER ... had a man SO INTENT on puring alcohol into me as you seemed to be......

maybe you were just being a good buddy and helping me get into the right mindset.....

maybe you were doingg her bidding......

I don't know......

I seem to recall a lot of pictures being taken.....

i cant believe you let someone make you their bitch! congrats
:mf_laughbounce2 :
I would imagine that one would need a key, or keys, to lock and unlock these sorts of devices...

All I can say is that I'm certainly glad you've finally learned some manners, Whispers. Even if they had to be beaten into you.
Did someone mention key(s)? Is that a new club?

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
  • unagi
  • 12-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Whispers, you've gone all "Eyes Wide Shut!" All Night Dom sessions, FS in the clubs, ...

Where did that plain vanilla monger go that I used to know?

Next thing, Sophie will be leading you around blindfolded on a leash, while Ztonk is hogtied and ball gagged.
  • Carl
  • 12-23-2010, 12:29 PM

Next thing, Sophie will be leading you around blindfolded on a leash, while Ztonk is hogtied and ball gagged. Originally Posted by unagi
Looks like dodged a bullet. The guys down at the bus terminal aren't quite so abusive. You do have your "rough trade' elements, but they're usually pretty easy to spot and steer clear from.
Did someone mention key(s)? Is that a new club? Originally Posted by Spacemtn

I have no idea what your are talking about..... Heaven forbid a new club starts up.....
Whispers, you've gone all "Eyes Wide Shut!" All Night Dom sessions, FS in the clubs, ...

Where did that plain vanilla monger go that I used to know?

I'm still plain vanilla...... with a little sprinkles on occaision!

Next thing, Sophie will be leading you around blindfolded on a leash, while Ztonk is hogtied and ball gagged. Originally Posted by unagi
Sophie still don't like me..... I tried but can't get on her good side...... So that's not happening....
Gosh, I dunno what this thread is really about, but it sounds like a "barf-o-rama". From fuzzy to meat.. I'm getting queasy. but.. I sure hope y'all had fun!
  • ezman
  • 12-26-2010, 03:06 PM
No clue ...
  • FSCOB
  • 12-26-2010, 08:58 PM
What the...?
After the holidays.... I'm sure a few of the blanks will get filled in ....

after all....

there are photos....
Some clues...
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0640.JPG (241.0 KB, 101 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0641.JPG (312.8 KB, 100 views)