Stop trying to steal my panties!!

I busted 3 dudes in the past month trying to steal my panties!! Do you think I'd forget I wore them?

I know they smell so good and they are all super cute, but come on, boys... at least offer a girl $20 for em
...simply amazing
So that isn't part of the all inclusive session fee?
20 bucks? Can you even replace them for that?
I'm really glad someone else has this problem. I used to think the laundry gnomes stole my favorite panties and put them in the same place as all of the unmatched socks, but now I know where they're really going. I occasionally catch men discreetly picking up my panties as they are getting dressed.

A sweet, innocent, "Oh, thank you for finding my panties! I was looking for those!" usually results in the panties back in my hand and an embarrassed look on the man's face.

Panty-thieving bastards must be trying to relive their glory days of frat house panty raids.

Then again, maybe some of them really are just trying to be helpful.

Guys, if you are trying to steal some panties, just ask. Pretty, lacy panties run anywhere from $4-$30 a pair, so a nice tip to cover the panties plus the time and effort to replace them is polite. And let the lady pick the pair she wants to give you. Some of her lingerie may have been given as a gift, or is irreplaceable limited-edition stuff. Have some consideration when you're stealing things.
LOL - I promise I wont steal any! They may not be my size anyway...lol..jk

Guys, if you are trying to steal some panties, just ask. Pretty, lacy panties run anywhere from $4-$30 a pair, so a nice tip to cover the panties plus the time and effort to replace them is polite. And let the lady pick the pair she wants to give you. Some of her lingerie may have been given as a gift, or is irreplaceable limited-edition stuff. Have some consideration when you're stealing things. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Irreplaceable limited-edition panties? That is awesome.
Yea vs sells limited edition tops and bottoms. Those sell out quick from what I am told.
most panties from the franklin mint have been known to rise in value. as recently as 2010 a pair of these limited edition "gone with the wind" panties went for twice their retail value. it must be noted that not all panties will rise in value. some just go to shit.
I busted 3 dudes in the past month trying to steal my panties!! Do you think I'd forget I wore them?

I know they smell so good and they are all super cute, but come on, boys... at least offer a girl $20 for em Originally Posted by lauralucks
Laura, just start showing up in boxers. I'm sure it will fix the problem....
Some one stole my toothbrush a few weeks ago....
I'd offer far more than just 20 bucks
Lol that's terrible but hilarious. Panty thieves smh lol
Just dont wear any. Problem solved.

Rocker