If you are wondering about Hobby Lobby . . .

Don't worry about it, and don't PM me.

Better things are in the works. I have the whole member's list and I'll be getting in touch with everyone soon.

Mods - Don't know if y'all want to close this or not. I'm just trying to get the word out here.

Thanks,
Adrienne
Hobby Lobby the craft store?
I guess it is one of those "If you have to ssk, it does not pertain to you" kinda things IMHO
They have a sale on multi-colored balls of yarn.
Thanks baby....talk to you soon...xo
Michael's has better stuff.
I like to dip into Joann's fabrics once in a while myself... they don't just sell fabric.
Maybe she got a job in their new department about to be announced.
  • L.A.
  • 11-02-2015, 05:13 PM
The Hobby Lobby where I live is way better than Michaels. However I would rather get a colonoscopy than spend an hour in either one.
Thanks, I was definitely wondering.
Is this in anticipation for the black Friday sales I know my grandmother loves to knit her kittens sweaters and yarn is not cheap
They have a sale on multi-colored balls of yarn. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I need to make my way over there soon - I'm going to knit you guys some hats and scarves for the winter.
Hobby Lobby the craft store? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
yep, the one w/ very conservative and religioius owners.

They have a sale on multi-colored balls of yarn. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I need to make my way over there soon - I'm going to knit you guys some hats and scarves for the winter. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
hats, scarves??
i figured you'd be doing cock-covers to keep them nice and warm prior to entry.
  • !VI!
  • 11-03-2015, 03:25 AM
hobby lobby... like .... nope nothing really adding up here lol

as a cosplayer, jo-anns and micheals

but as a painer

hobby lobby is BAE
  • HDnTX
  • 11-03-2015, 05:30 AM
Thanks, I was definitely wondering. Originally Posted by Rock'er
+1