Who would have invaded Iraq in 2003? Hillary did but Trump didn't.

Turn this idiotic thread around on WTF. You can forget 20/20 hindsight, lets deal with reality. Hillary voted to use military force in 2003. She also was behind the chaos in Libya after Khadaffi was ousted. She condemned Hussein while still first lady and supported her husband's idea of regime change. Trump didn't do any of that. Not that I am a Trump supporter but he is the front runner. So compare the two front runners and you lefties have to support Trump or you're hypocrites.

Ignorant fuck.
  • DSK
  • 12-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You mean Hillary, for voting for the war when Trump wouldn't have?
Hillary has dodged sniper fire. Trump just dodges questions.
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Turn this idiotic thread around on WTF. You can forget 20/20 hindsight, lets deal with reality. Hillary voted to use military force in 2003. She also was behind the chaos in Libya after Khadaffi was ousted. She condemned Hussein while still first lady and supported her husband's idea of regime change. Trump didn't do any of that. Not that I am a Trump supporter but he is the front runner. So compare the two front runners and you lefties have to support Trump or you're hypocrites.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I have been on record as saying i would not vote for HRC for that vote alone.

Trump is probably more liberal than Hillary. I'm damn sure not voting for him. I live in Texas and it is really a mute point who i vote for. Local elections effect me more than national.
Hillary did more than just vote for military action in Iraq. She made her own statements in 1998 about regime change in Iraq along with Al Gore, John Edwards, and John Kerry. She was also the guiding force behind removing Khaddaffi from power. She has a lot of failure hanging around her neck.

Hillary has dodged sniper fire. Trump just dodges questions. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

you really are a dumb fuck

you really are a dumb fuck Originally Posted by gary5912
It was a joke you stupid shit. Go sit on the porch.
It also turned out that Chelsea was not jogging around the World Trade Center on 9/11 despite what Hillary claimed.
It also turned out that Chelsea was not jogging around the World Trade Center on 9/11 despite what Hillary claimed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Source or you're full of shit. Again.
A few things you gloss over.
1. Trump was then and is now, nobody. He has not been elected to any public office. Fact.
2. Senator Clinton voted using the same tainted data that every senator who voted yes used. Information provided by the Bush Administration. Fact.
3. When you could truthfully say something that you could drop squarely in Pres. Obama's lap you chose to do what you do best. Lie or misrepresent. You are wrong again. Fact.
4. Senator Clinton condemned Hussein and Trump did not, A classic j douche point made against himself. What current front runner wasn't smart enough to condemn a man most of the western world did in the time frame you speak of? A hint. His name begins with DONALD TRUMP. Fact.
5. And finally, the leap of logic you came up with from your once again incorrect and misrepresented information is anything but logical. It is in fact churlish, trite and totally disconnected from reality. Hypocrites? What a douche-bag.
Fact.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
A few things you gloss over.
1. Trump was then and is now, nobody. He has not been elected to any public office. Fact.
2. Senator Clinton voted using the same tainted data that every senator who voted yes used. Information provided by the Bush Administration. Fact.
3. When you could truthfully say something that you could drop squarely in Pres. Obama's lap you chose to do what you do best. Lie or misrepresent. You are wrong again. Fact.
4. Senator Clinton condemned Hussein and Trump did not, A classic j douche point made against himself. What current front runner wasn't smart enough to condemn a man most of the western world did in the time frame you speak of? A hint. His name begins with DONALD TRUMP. Fact.
5. And finally, the leap of logic you came up with from your once again incorrect and misrepresented information is anything but logical. It is in fact churlish, trite and totally disconnected from reality. Hypocrites? What a douche-bag.
Fact. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're not very good at this are you?
Everyone is someone including Trump. The left think of people in groups, conservatives think of people as individuals.
Oh, yes...if Trump is such a nobody then why do you keep bringing him up on this posting?
If Hillary is truly the smartess woman in the world then shouldn't she have figures out that the "Bush" intelligence was tainted as you say. Then again, she made her initial statements on regime change before Bush was president so this means that Clinton intelligence was also bad?
I don't recall bringing Obama into this, you did that. Why? Defensive about something?
So you end with a lie about Trump. Care to prove the negative? Every politician condemned Hussein but as you said, Trump is not a politician. You have trouble holding that thought?
I don't do psycho-babble so I ignored your last sentence.

To conclude, face it, you're wrong about many things. I am not a Trump supporter yet but the truth is that Hillary has fucked up pretty amazingly in her career (if that is what you want to call it). Hers is the life of a politician and Trump was a businessman. She has lied and concealed her true intentions most of her life going back to Alinsky. Trump's organization has had to declare bankruptcy but he recovered. Hillary has damaged the United States brand and she has not recovered, nor has the US.

Don't act like a mindless Ozombie trying to get at the brains of the American people.
October 25 2015 Donald Trump stated the world would be better off with Saddam Hussein, and Moammar Gadhafi in power.
October 25 2015 Donald Trump stated the world would be better off with Saddam Hussein, and Moammar Gadhafi in power. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Turns out he was right.
  • DSK
  • 12-12-2015, 09:43 AM
I have been on record as saying i would not vote for HRC for that vote alone.

Trump is probably more liberal than Hillary. I'm damn sure not voting for him. I live in Texas and it is really a mute point who i vote for. Local elections effect me more than national. Originally Posted by WTF
One does have to admire the intellect behind such thinking, but it is really a moot point, after all, isn't it?