Hillary Backs OBama's ISIS/Syrian Plan

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...akes-heat.html

I guess she is backing abject failure.

Do you get the idea that these morons STILL don't get it.
She can confirm that on Saturday night of the weekend before Christmas to the "audience," and then "explain" what she really meant (if the loyal media doesn't do it for her) for the next 10 months or so. Hopefully, the "loyal opposition" will be putting together cuts for the media blitz once she is determined to the be the "chosen one" and anointed.

To be spliced with all those from 2007 .... FORWARD~!

I suspect the Feds won't put her in cuffs and march her out to the patty wagon, ....

..... but will allow her to surrender herself to the nearest Marshall's Office. So that won't be "a cut."
What a joke she is.
What a joke she is. Originally Posted by bambino
She knows it. Otherwise she wouldn't hide on Saturday night.
She knows it. Otherwise she wouldn't hide on Saturday night. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I watched 5 minutes of that fiasco last night. What a sad commentary on the DNC that those 3 are the best they got. It's a sadder commentary on this country that we elected Obama twice. We may be past the point of no return. SMH.
I watched 5 minutes of that fiasco last night. What a sad commentary on the DNC that those 3 are the best they got. Originally Posted by bambino
I think they were competing with a couple of "juicer" shows .. 3 for 1 sales.

She's aging by the day ... Where's Bill? Lining up pussy and speeches?
I think they were competing with a couple of "juicer" shows .. 3 for 1 sales.

She's aging by the day ... Where's Bill? Lining up pussy and speeches? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's in worse shape than she is. Did she have a bout with diarrhea last night? Did she have to be excused?
Nice reach around.

They didn't discuss the pyramids, did they?
Nice reach around.

They didn't discuss the pyramids, did they? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is what this asshole deems as political commentary. All 26,000 posts.

OINK
He's in worse shape than she is. Did she have a bout with diarrhea last night? Did she have to be excused? Originally Posted by bambino
They were talking about this on the radio this morning. Apparently Hillary does not like to be treated like regular people. They had a public bathroom secured for Hillary's use but O'Malley's campaign director was inside when Hillary arrived. She did not want to occupy a stall next to, or down the floor from, someone else. She refused to go in until the other woman had left. Doing some more texting, emailing, or just farting I don't know.
They were talking about this on the radio this morning. Apparently Hillary does not like to be treated like regular people. They had a public bathroom secured for Hillary's use but O'Malley's campaign director was inside when Hillary arrived. She did not want to occupy a stall next to, or down the floor from, someone else. She refused to go in until the other woman had left. Doing some more texting, emailing, or just farting I don't know. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Apparently her shit DOES STINK and SHE KNOWS IT!
Apparently her shit DOES STINK and SHE KNOWS IT! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mebbe she didn't want the opposition to see all of the fat rolls that spring out when she takes off her jump suit, errr pantsuit to relive herself and wipe her face afterwards !
Mebbe she didn't want the opposition to see all of the fat rolls that spring out when she takes off her jump suit, errr pantsuit to relive herself and wipe her face afterwards ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

They had a couple of TV shots from behind the podium. Good lord, if her ass gets any wider, they are going to have to put a double wide podium up there to cover it.
She did not want to occupy a stall next to, or down the floor from, someone else. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Well, that's understandable....

In a pinch, the men's room works just as well for her....

They had a couple of TV shots from behind the podium. Good lord, if her ass gets any wider, they are going to have to put a double wide podium up there to cover it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Did she shake it for everyone?