Pulling out the stops to beat Trump

Remembering how Barack Obama could not be troubled to honor the national anthem someone has posted a fake photo on the Internet. If you watch the debate on youtube then you see the truth. It never happened and Snopes comfirmed that. Politics is one thing but things like this or the behind the scene effort to steal the nominaton from anyone are the acts of a low life.
What's Cruz reaching for?
Hadn't been aware of that piece of photographic art. I wonder what Snopes has to say about your teaching certificate?

Thanks for sharing, JDrunk.

Thanks For the link, too.

Great job!
Don't you believe everything you find on the net judy?
Zooommmm, right over EVA. Reading is fundamental EVA. I looked up the video, I looked up the truth, and no one hear believes this false story. Why did your side plant it?
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2015, 08:30 AM
What's Cruz reaching for? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Maybe he was going to hand Trump a copy of his birth certificate.
Zooommmm, right over EVA. Reading is fundamental EVA. I looked up the video, I looked up the truth, and no one hear believes this false story. Why did your side plant it? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You don't even know what my side is judy. Here not hear.
Unfortunately people on both sides of the aisle are posting lies. Twice in the last week I've been hit on Facebook with "quotes" presumably made by Hillary that were simply untrue. One had her shaking hands with Osama Bin Laden. Great use of Photoshop, just as was done with Trump. Get used to it and when you see something incorrect like that, let them know it's BS.
Unfortunately people on both sides of the aisle are posting lies. Twice in the last week I've been hit on Facebook with "quotes" presumably made by Hillary that were simply untrue. One had her shaking hands with Osama Bin Laden. Great use of Photoshop, just as was done with Trump. Get used to it and when you see something incorrect like that, let them know it's BS. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Mebbe Shrillary can use the photo shop " excuse " or some such to say she was " misquoted " about taking sniper fire in Kosovo .
You don't even know what my side is judy. Here not hear. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Blame the self correcting (many times incorrectly) Kindle I take every where. You probably think I'm a Trump supporter don't you. Given your party, you really don't have much choice do you.
Blame the self correcting (many times incorrectly) Kindle I take every where. You probably think I'm a Trump supporter don't you. Given your party, you really don't have much choice do you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Right judy you fuckers always have someone or something to blame. As a registered independent I can vote for the person I like, in the general election.
Registered independent, I bet yo have a hard time picking wish ice cream you like too.
I ain't registered for shit other than to vote.
So you must live in one of them places that makes you take a "stand" depending on which way the wind blows and who you are afeared of at the time.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2015, 04:53 PM
[QUE=JD Barleycorn;1057596769]

[/QUOTE] Trump as no heart to put his hand over...question for all you Trump birthers, are you now for eminent domain too?
[QUE=JD Barleycorn;1057596769]
Originally Posted by WTF
Trump as no heart to put his hand over...question for all you Trump birthers, are you now for eminent domain too?[/QUOTE]
And that photo was proven to be " doctored " by photshop shortly after it was posted by some POS lying liberal. So go fuck yourself. You all were OK with odummer and MOOCHelle not paying proper respect to the flag and odumass calling the Marine Corps " corpse" !!! But nice try at deflecting the thieving liar and communist candidates that YOU lying liberals have !
Registered independent, I bet yo have a hard time picking wish ice cream you like too.
I ain't registered for shit other than to vote.
So you must live in one of them places that makes you take a "stand" depending on which way the wind blows and who you are afeared of at the time. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
LMAO do you even have to be alive to vote in Texas?