It's December 22nd, do you know where your drone is?

Just another one of those executive actions getting in the way of our freedom. If you own a drone then you should have it registered or face a fine and imprisonment. Yep, an executive branch of the government (Obama's branch) has taken a little more freedom away. If you own a drone between .5 lbs and 55 lbs then you are under the microscope you outlaw. I have some questions...what if the drone is over 55 lbs. It doesn't count anymore? If someone wants to do something stupid, dangerous, or harmful do you think that they are going to register their drone? The people who register drones are the kinds of people who don't do stupid, dangerous, or harmful things with their drones. Oh, you have to pay to register your drone as well. So like gun laws, the only people obeying this law will be the law abiding ones or the ones who could give a shit less about what this government wants under Barry the Vacationer.
Mine is "grandfathered"! It's a prototype fixed wing electric modified for night flying...now about 30 years old.
You know, it occurs to me that I could have been talking about guns or cars....just thinking.
that's what we need, drones with guns flying around shooting at crowds.
that's what we need, drones with guns flying around shooting at crowds. Originally Posted by southtown4488
YOUR hero odummer already has some. There are a few less muzzie terrorist that can attest to that.... if they were still alive, puta !
the military should have drones, u shouldn't. . . cause ur a stupid angry racist cunt.
the military should have drones, u shouldn't. . . cause ur a stupid angry racist cunt. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You really have to come up with something a little more intelligent than racist cunt all the time. I know that's asking a lot of you. We know you're a little slow.
Estimated 700,000 new drones will be sold this year. Get yours strafe your neighbor.
You really have to come up with something a little more intelligent than racist cunt all the time. I know that's asking a lot of you. We know you're a little slow. Originally Posted by bambino
ok, ur an inbred stupid racist cunt. happy? glad I could help.
ok, ur an inbred stupid racist cunt. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Are you a lesbian Democrat?
You know, it occurs to me that I could have been talking about guns or cars....just thinking. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You could, but you weren't.