Witness Leland Keyser did NOT corroborate school friend Ford's story to FBI

A friend's trust betrayed.

'Christine Ford threw her under the bus.' Strained 'sex assault' witness Leland Keyser's close family member confirms she did NOT corroborate school friend Ford's story to FBI

Christine Ford's high school friend, Leland Keyser, was 'completely blindsided' and left 'reeling' when the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of attempted rape named her as a corroborating witness.

Speaking exclusively to DailyMailTV a family member close to Keyser, 52, said: 'Christine didn't give her so much as a heads up - as far as I know they haven't really spoken for several years and they're certainly not close anymore.

'Leland was completely blindsided by her name being thrown into it all. The first thing she knew about it was when she woke up on Thursday morning and her name was just everywhere. It was crazy.' ....

Speaking in her defense Keyser's loved one noted: 'I think it's quite convenient that she named the person who is frankly probably the least physically capable of all of them to stand up and be subjected to questioning or give her account.'

The family member went on to explain that the 'health challenges' faced by Keyser have not impaired her memory.

(The Daily Mail)
There’s a real suprise.
There’s a real suprise. Originally Posted by bambino
Lack of corroboration = no proof