Tale of 2 tapes

First-
We see the body cam footage of mr pelosi in underwear and holding a drink. Then he gets hit with the hammer.
Where was his guard detail? Whats up with the incoherent 911 call? The break-in footage brings many questions!
This is a lovers spat gone wrong! Very weird

Second-
Yet another person [tyre] possibly under the influence? Disobeying Resisting and running from the law. Will we ever get a toxicology report on mr tyre? The 5 cops were wrong on this one. But, This is just another example of what not to do with the Police! If mr tyre would have obeyed the FIRST cop at the First interaction when he got pulled over he would still be alive! When will folk understand this?

Actually very sad to see how the lsm are spinning these stories to further their agenda of hate and lies against America.
OK, I heard this set of stats from some "expert" on TV. I don't kn ow how to verify it but here it is:

When the number of homicides of white and Hispanic people overall is compared with deaths to them from law enforcement, the percentage is higher than that same comparison with deaths among black people by law enforcement compared with black homicides overall.

I am not sure I have explained that clearly, but that is what I got.

And it will be interesting to see if the mainstream news outlets persu the Paul Pelosi scramble-of-facts with any serious intensity. I think they just hope it will all go away like the drunk driving thing.
I see that all I needed to do was make it down 3 threads and the victim blaming in a police deadly assault would get kicked off. Took less time than even I thought.
If mr tyre would have obeyed the police he would still be 29 living wit mama and skate boarding instead of taking care of his son.

Not to mention he was pulled over for reckless driving in the first place. The police may have saved real innocent lives by pulling him over. No one will talk about this!
Will we ever see a toxicology report on mr tyre?
The pelosi tapes break-in, 911 call and the assault tapes make no sense. Very weird. Cant make this shit up!
lsm sure does edit OUT all the non compliance running from police failure to obey commands struggling and tyre swinging at the cops parts.
A tragedy easily avoided!

Obey with the Police right outta the gate!
Sensationalist lsm yet again tryin to create civil unrest!
Confucius say (or is that confuse us?):
Perhaps one should look in the mirror prior to posting about Sensationalist Ism [sic] tryin [sic] to create civil unrest.
Tale of 2 tapes has several meanings here! Yet folk still miss it?

To anyone....

Watch either the tyre or pelosi tape. unedited!

Then watch the edited and manipulated versions the lsm are spinning. Listen to their NARRATIVE! Especially tyres video.
Will ANYONE admit that the lsm has not severely edited the videos? In court this is not allowed!

But whatever! Im not surprised!!!!!!
Haven't seen any of the tapes.
Only of a guy with a hammer beating on the window of some place.
Haven't seen any of the tapes.
Only of a guy with a hammer beating on the window of some place. Originally Posted by Precious_b
And thats the weirdest one of all! No lsm are asking the most obvious questions the rest of us are!
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2023, 07:29 PM
The pelosi tapes break-in, 911 call and the assault tapes make no sense. Very weird. Cant make this shit up! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sure you can...

In fact many of you repeat what others made up.

Carry on
the press is beside itself trying to figure out how to blame this on "systemic racism" and "white supremacy". and BLM is unable to spin this either. regardless, ANTIFA never met a protest it couldn't turn into a riot.

"ANTIFA is a myth". - Jerry Nadler

bahahahhaaaaaa

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tyre-nich...043721880.html

What Tyre Nichols' death at the hands of Black officers says about race in policing
... This is just another example of what not to do with the Police! If mr tyre would have obeyed the FIRST cop at the First interaction when he got pulled over he would still be alive! When will folk understand this?... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Perhaps a focused education and training like the below will help avert disaster for some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcabA7ZI9vo

This is just another example of what not to do with the Police! If mr tyre would have obeyed the FIRST cop at the First interaction when he got pulled over he would still be alive! When will folk understand this? ... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Perhaps a focused education and training like the below will help avert disaster for some.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Implying that you can see into alternative universes?

I would like to believe that he would be alive if he would have compied to the first stop. Per NYT article, Police Chief says can't find evidence why he was stopped. And from same article, there was no reason to use such excessive force:

"Nichols appeared to cooperate, telling the officers, “I’m just trying to go home.” Although he showed no signs of resistance, they continued to yell at and threaten him. As he lay on the ground, officers pepper-sprayed him. Nichols then fled, and officers pursued him. “I hope they stomp his ass,” one officer who remained behind said."[
Why do you claim the tapes are edited? You claim you heard unedited tapes. Where? I haven't heard anything about the tapes being edited except from you.

There was a wingnut who claimed trump's speech on Jan. 6th was edited by government. There were enough people recording the speech to keep anyone from trying to alter the speech.

Why would you claim the videos are edited? If you had a link proving that, why didn't you get the link? I think you didn't because there isn't one.
Tale of 2 tapes has several meanings here! Yet folk still miss it?

To anyone....

Watch either the tyre or pelosi tape. unedited!

Then watch the edited and manipulated versions the lsm are spinning. Listen to their NARRATIVE! Especially tyres video.
Will ANYONE admit that the lsm has not severely edited the videos? In court this is not allowed!

But whatever! Im not surprised!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie