Bidenomics Workijg Just Fine

No matter what the naysayers claimed for two years, Democrats and Biden have created what’s become a great economy. Inflation falling. Supply chains freer. Wages for the middle class up. Jobs created T one of the fastest paced ever. Unemployment for everyone down. Staved off doomsday as presented on right wing media that the economy was gonna implode. No recession.

By nearly every economic metric people are better off today than they were when Biden took office.
  • Typo
  • 02-03-2023, 09:26 AM
Keep dreaming
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2023, 09:46 AM
Keep dreaming Originally Posted by Typo
That is not on topic...

I agree the economy is not as bad as these Trump loving misfits would have you believe but food prices need to come down. That has to be killing to low wage workers.

Two huge disruptions that folks can't seem to understand have effected the economy. The Pandemic and how many countries are now switching from the most efficient supply chains to safer supply chains. The second is the result of Putin and out Putin loving friends here in this country not want the United States to arm Ukraine to the teeth.
That is not on topic...

I agree the economy is not as bad as these Trump loving misfits would have you believe but food prices need to come down. That has to be killing to low wage workers.

Two huge disruptions that folks can't seem to understand have effected the economy. The Pandemic and how many countries are now switching from the most efficient supply chains to safer supply chains. The second is the result of Putin and out Putin loving friends here in this country not want the United States to arm Ukraine to the teeth. Originally Posted by WTF
Those two stupid Countries need to solve their own problems. America needs to stop sticking their two cents in where ever there is a problem we can't even solve our own Border problem.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2023, 10:09 AM
Those two stupid Countries need to solve their own problems. America needs to stop sticking their two cents in where ever there is a problem we can't even solve our own Border problem. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Many folks said the same about Germany in the 1930s.
Wow, local foodbanks saying demand for food never higher. 401 k early withdrawals higher. Car sales crashing. If a Republican were in the white house those stories would lead the evening news every night.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Wow, local foodbanks saying demand for food never higher. 401 k early withdrawals higher. Car sales crashing. If a Republican were in the white house those stories would lead the evening news every night. Originally Posted by farmstud60
What food bank do you dine at?

Car sales crashing?

My 401k is Cadillacing!
Many folks said the same about Germany in the 1930s. Originally Posted by WTF
That was over 90 years ago. Stick to the present.
It's fine if your goal is chaos and destruction. And that's ALWAYS the Communists goal.

That was over 90 years ago. Stick to the present. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You deny the holocaust so I’m not sure you’re the best person to listen to on that matter.
Even the Fox Business folks couldn’t find some bad info in today report. And they tried
1B hitting the sauce a bit too hard this morning.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2023, 02:55 PM
1B hitting the sauce a bit too hard this morning. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Let's try and stay on topic!
you need to add eggs to your homeowners insurance in case you drop one.
You deny the holocaust so I’m not sure you’re the best person to listen to on that matter. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What does the Holocaust have to do with Russia and Ukraine?