Question for the ladies

Now this was posted on another board and it bought to mind a question for the ladies, although the post was primarily aimed at hobbyists. It concerned a man who saw only TS providers. This man apparently now was shopping for a 'real woman' provider rather than a TS ( I am assuming, although I find it odd that someone with an exclusive history of seeing nothing but TS's would want to now see a biologically female provider).

Providers, if you saw that a client had nothing but reviews for TS's, would this freak you out in any way? Would you be uncomfortable seeing a man who saw nothing but TSs? Or would it make no difference to you?
I think everyone is exercising their 5th Amendment Rights on this one. As will I.
I would not.
Hate to be judgmental but I would not.
What if he used one as a reference, but all his other refs were all females. Would it yield the same result?

I know this is a thread that strickly for the female, but for those ladies that do doubles with TS's I definitely won't see them. I can't rightfully explain why, but I just wouldn't. Usually though those ladies are not to my taste anyway.

What if you ladies booked a MFM booking with two guys and they didn't tell you they were Bi until you engaged in the act with them.......would you continue your services on them, or would you cancel or something?
I would not either.
And seeing a TSEveryone is allowed to have their own personal uninhibited desires. Even if that means a man enjoys the pleasure of a TS.
It certainly doesn't mean said hobbyist is enjoying said TS in an unsafe manner.
In fact many are *just* as cautious/plays safe in said pleasure.

I personally don't judge anyone for what they desire to enjoy. And if it came down to it. I would prefer to enjoy a man who see's TS than a man who see's SW.

Because the TS, seem to know the risks/and many take precautions when they play. Unfortunately not many SW do/nor care.

This is an adult lifestyle where WALDT. And seeing TS, and then opting to enjoy straight women. Is nothing to be concerned about. Nor is abnormal.
Most men who enjoy TS, most certainly HAVE enjoyed the straight women at some point in their life.
They just chose to venture beyond the norm and enjoy the uninhibited part of reality of adult pleasure.

Now this was posted on another board and it bought to mind a question for the ladies, although the post was primarily aimed at hobbyists. It concerned a man who saw only TS providers. This man apparently now was shopping for a 'real woman' provider rather than a TS ( I am assuming, although I find it odd that someone with an exclusive history of seeing nothing but TS's would want to now see a biologically female provider).

Providers, if you saw that a client had nothing but reviews for TS's, would this freak you out in any way? Would you be uncomfortable seeing a man who saw nothing but TSs? Or would it make no difference to you? Originally Posted by alluringava
Seems to me that this question is like asking if you are very mature and you see that a hobbiest reviews only the very young, would you date them? My answer is yes to both scenarios.

I will probably not get a review as the review history tends to lead towards one direction. Could mean that the fella just wants to keep some activities on the low low. Does not in any way mean that he did not enjoy himself.

And as Wicked Milf said... the fella who seeks a TS provider is just venturing out into new experiences. I does not mean that he does not enjoy ladies.

Everyone enjoys ladies as everyone loves tits ; ) including the gay man and the straight woman! (just my personal observation
I have seen a man who saw nothing but TS and had the video to prove it! I saw nothing wrong with it, hell some of them are hotter than some of the chicks on here.
The original question on another board was asked by a man. Personally I thought of it as a homophobic question. He was saying that he didn't want to see providers who saw men who saw TS's, if that made any sense.
Yeah that's a big homophobic! I would be leary of the fella who's investigating who the provider sees. As the English doctor once told Me, put a condom on it and enjoy the whole field.. He,of course, was not homophobic and he was raised in an all boy's school system.. lol
Kind of makes you wonder if the poor fella even gets to see a provider...?

The original question on another board was asked by a man. Personally I thought of it as a homophobic question. He was saying that he didn't want to see providers who saw men who saw TS's, if that made any sense. Originally Posted by alluringava
You would think in 2012 we would be past all of this. Everybody is skipping around the real issue.
Everyone seems to be afraid of what might be caught from a hobbyist seeing a TS so tell me what's the difference in seeing a hobbyist who tries to bbq every provider he sees and because we do reference checks we hear those things. And if you knew he saw one, that you knew for sure, had to visit a doctor in the past for something you weren't sure was cured, would you see him even if he swore a condom was used. And what if it was something that can't always be protected by a condom. Don't mean to hijack the thread but I feel this is what its all boiling down to.
Guys enjoy greek with us, a pre op TS is only missing a vagina, but you can still go to greece.
no,it would not freak me out at all. sexuality is not as black & white as most people would have you think
I don't like to judge.... but I believe there are certain people out there for everyone.... but I wouldn't be able to do that..... :/