Shaven or Unshaven Guy and Girls Chime in...

Okay i'm taking some more human sexuality classes this semester having to do with psychology...

There's a Section we are on dealing with Americans Issues with body images. The book goes over everything.. But this section is really interesting because Does it really matter if you Partner is shaved all the way down.. or Waxed all the way off...

Many guys in this chapter went over how Hair on a woman Down Below Was such a turn on.. While Others.. Said it had to be completely Waxed/ shaven to play with his mate.. And women Rang in about the same... What do you guys think?
I like to keep myself shaved and i like the providers i see to be shaved also to me its all about cleanliness and its much easier to check for any well umm medicial issues if your partner is bare.
Bare is the way to go definitely, in as much as Daty is concerned. I always shave slick as a baby's butt for consideration to my provider. I do prefer a close-cropped landing strip on the lady, but you can't always get your cake and eat it too!
I prefer a bikini line trim & trimmed close
Full on 70's afro isn't really a turn on, but I wouldn't completely rule out a relationship with a lady who had it. I prefer at the very least trimmed up, but I can't up to look at a bare pussy and just drool a little.
Bare!!

Or at least trimmed

ROFLMAO!

Bare!!

Or at least trimmed

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Bare or neatly trimmed

hair gets in the may of so many fun things that could happen ... at least for me LOL

Anti - Fur Bikinis
I prefer shaved lips, landing strip optional.
5 o'clock shadow (stubble) is yuk.

I was with one woman who was unshaved but her pubic hair was fine and soft as silk. Wow. Now that was nice.
Which is more sensitive ... hair ... or skin in erogenous zones? That's the deciding factor for me. I'm clean shaven so I can enjoy the lady's explorations. I've dived through a full bush many times during an earlier life ... I much prefer the clean shaven panty candy.
Hairy taint is just not right.
I'm bare. Men tend to get more sloppy & slurpy with oral when my kitty is furless.

My best friend does not shave. I saw her monkey at the obgyn office. Her husband is an animal anyway; he likes to just lay and sniff her a lot (don't ask me how I know this).

I do not like pubic hair on men.
Sasha Grey does not shave. I think her monkey looks nice.
I'm currently playing with different shape/trim options, I've been bare for soooo long, I'm getting kinda bored with it. (not to mention annoyed) So, I thought a cute little triangle or maybe go wild with a shape.. A little surprise for the DATY lovers lol..

Guys, keep it however you want it, but please, no hair on the shaft. Quite difficult to perform at my best with the fear of pulling those little things out on my mind.
Offtopic: Tylus got some BIG ass pretty titties! Damn!
I was with a guy once who refused cut and trim anything.. I was tempted to cut it with scissors while he was sleeping but... I never did it because that would not of ended very well..

It's kinda of hard as a Provider.. you get guys that like at least a Landing strip or way way more!! And there are some that if they saw me with shaved bare, after ,my sessions they told me they preferred hair so they knew they were playing with a grown woman...

I guess my book was focusing on deviant behaviors of shaved or unsaved question...
These People would vomit at the site of "Hair down there" or cut off a relationship if the S.O. refused to cut trim or shave.. While others would deprive their S.O. If they refused to grow hair down there..

I could never ever agree to a full bush... WTF??? however landing strip/ cute shapes are great.. or at least trimmed up to a certain point.... I Guess i'll have another discussion there is some much funny stuff. In class of course you can't discuss half of the stuff that comes in your brain....

lqtms