do you have phone sex?

yes or no
Sponsor Message:
Does "chat" sex count? Lol
No... More of a Skype or oovoo sex type person.. I have to see the cock to get into it...
  • Old-T
  • 10-03-2012, 05:30 PM
One time. I lady I know was thinking about offering phone sex and asked if she could try it out with me. I did it to help her out but it didn't do much for me--though she is great in person. I've never had much interest since then; I figure if it wasn't good with someone I liked a lot it was unlikely to be with anyone else.
I'd have to put the phone on vibrate to get any fun out of it.
In my limited experience, if you've been with the person real time first it can be a great way of building the anticipation for the next real-time session . . . just sayin'
If I'm in a pinch I will

My phone usually has a headache.....
I've been asked for phone sex quite a few times, if I could figure out a way to charge for it, I would! Nothing beats, face to face, tonsil checking, heavy breathing, hot and sweaty, one on one sex! Or two on one, THREE on one.......... You get the picture!
no
I do phone sex & video chat through an online service. They take 50% of the fee plus 100% of tips unless the gent signs up through me and then I get 100%. We both call into a # and put in a code when it's only by phone. Otherwise I go into a private room for video chat. I like it and it cuts back on guys who try to get free phone/chat sex for free like is common in the chat rooms here. Many of my friends travel and we enjoy the ability to keep in touch when either of us are away. I've had too many technical issues with Skype.
I've had too many technical issues with Skype. Originally Posted by atxdream
Skype sex is hot for those long distance booty calls. And the sexy lady gets to keep 100% of the donation.
I've been asked for phone sex quite a few times, if I could figure out a way to charge for it, I would! Originally Posted by Nicolet
PayPal
Skype sex is hot for those long distance booty calls. And the sexy lady gets to keep 100% of the donation. Originally Posted by beezdat
skype drops out too much and the audio often sucks. There's nothing worse than being super close to that "o" and get that "connection lost" message. It's especially bad if one person is on a hotel connection.
If you have unsafe phone sex, do you get hearing aids?