Bar Hookups vs. Providers?

Which one do you like better?

I like Providers better, I don't have to worry about getting my wallet stolen by them.
Bar Hookups aren't a sure thing on getting laid. Also Bar Hookups can be more expensive than a Provider, depending on how long you've been at the bar trying to pickup ladies by buying them drinks all night long.
I've never tried a bar hook up. I've always wanted to. I think the thrilling part is the not knowing where things will go. With a provider, you know you are going to score. At least with a bar hook up, you have to talk your way into her panties instead of letting Mr. Franklin doing the talking.

BTW, one role play fantasy I have is to "pick up" a provider at a bar and then go from there. Yeah, I know it is the sure thing I mentioned above but still it would be nice to see the looks on people's faces when we walk out.
I love bar hook ups! LOL I go to the bar often and it makes it more comfy to get to know each other.
I would definitely like to meet you in a bar someday : )
The bar game is totally different. You are in competition with every guy in there. Don't follow the herd, and the pussy should be free.
Hmmm....good question...I tend to frequent bars .... It's a great way to meet new playmates....they know its cheaper than courting a girl with shots of patron, food costs, drunken rumbling, and not to mention drunk fucking. Also some bar ladies dont take the time to prep to clean - cross your fingers her pussy smells like water by 2 lol if you're not too drunk to notice
Also some bar ladies dont take the time to prep to clean - cross your fingers her pussy smells like water by 2 lol Originally Posted by Eva Damita

My ex used to tell me stories of him getting girls at a bar when he was younger and finding out her pussy stinks afterwards. lol Just say those stories he told me made me aware to always shower before sex esp after a night out.

tired of the bar scene more so now that ive been hobbying. not bragging but i had honed my skills to a pretty sharp level at one time in my life and would rarely leave a bar empty handed but you just dont know what you are getting till you get home and then its too late. i love being able to read reviews and look at showcases it really turns me on. I have always had a major weakness for strange pussy and beautiful women, its a weakness i hope i never cure but the bar scene is just too hit or miss. she could be beautiful in the bar and get her home and she could be lame in bed or have bad hygene or start stalking you after the fact or worst of all get clingy lol. i have noticed lately that when i do go for drinks i find myself having to beat them off with a stick, and i have beaten a few with my stick lol cant help myself, i have a hunch that the attention is due to my total lack of interest in hot chicks around me. i think its more of a curiosity thing im guessing. i think they just cant figure out why im not lining up to buy them a drink like all the other hard legs, who knows. short answer is the hobby is way more fun and satisfying and the bar scene has just gotten boring but every now an then an opportunity arises that cant be passed up... hey Eva how you been beautiful? then you coming back to lake charles?
subscribed
Bar Hookups aren't a sure thing on getting laid. Also Bar Hookups can be more expensive than a Provider, depending on how long you've been at the bar trying to pickup ladies by buying them drinks all night long. Originally Posted by shorty
If you spend two hundred plus bucks on any lady at a Bar trying to get laid you'll end up killing her, lol.
Dang BrooklynStarr, I was just in Carlsbad and didn't know you were close :-( Next time hopefully!

Eva, so true, but then occasionally drunk fucking can be fun too! The hygiene thing is definitely an issue with a lot of bar girls. BTW, which are your favorite bars so I can look for you when I'm in H-town?
2 potential issues I see with bar hook ups:

1. You spend money for drinks and food and then she doesn't even leave with you. Making your time, effort and money a waste

2. A bar hook up may want a relationship with you

Calling a provider:

1. You are definitely getting action for your money, time and effort
2. No commitments, complete NSA
You forgot #3 With a provider, you are less likely to have car keyed by jealous boyfriend.
Bar hook ups bring the risk of chlamydia.

Try explaining that to the SO.