THE BEST I EVER HAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkAcgInHMU0

As with most threads I start this is an offshoot from another thread, Outside the Hobby my wives were incredible at least for a time, especially my first wife who I married twice. I have a current girlfriend (on again, off again) who freaking drives me nuts, and I have a constant hard on around her.

Inside the Hobby I will name Sandra Dee, and there are 2 others who are incredible and have left a lasting impression on me.

I will remember all of the girls I have been with, but there are 6 that stand out (minus my 2nd wife who turned into a bitch) so I will knock that down to 5. I know people will come on and say everyone was special, but you know certain people just stand out from the crowd.
I know exactly what you mean.
  • Old-T
  • 10-06-2012, 02:06 PM
I agree. I have enjoyed almost all the ladies I have met, but a few have exceeded any reasonable expectations. The few special ones have not been carbon copies of each other--in fact they have been unique in their own ways.
I have most definately enjoyed most of the women ive met....but im still looking for the BEST ! ..lol
My SO will always be the best. But in the hobby world, I find the local providers being the best. Probably b/c I've seen them a few times and they know what I like. Only two providers stands out in a one tlme experience. Ann Braxton in Chicago, age 50, the woman rock my world. Ms. Pleasurable Nights was another I won't soon forget.
All women have their own special qualities and ways that they choose to do things BCD.
Just like life, some are better than others. Seems as thou the ones that really get my
attention are the more erotic, sensual women that truly enjoy BCD activities, and have
had the time required to gain true life levels of experience.