Showcase Rates

I just noticed they are back on our showcases

You are most observant, sweet one.

They are back up on showcases, and viewable by premium access members.

Yay.

Huck
yay. absolutely. services, too!
Services too......?
Time to get creative.
YAY!
Donations on a sex site showcase, is pointless to me, being that it's in a showcase that can ONLY be seen by PA male members rather than ALL male members.
As not all hobbyists wish to pay a sex site for PA access, let alone, write reviews for PA. As some men prefer the privacy of being lurkers. As they should.
So all in all, it doesn't do the providers much good when ONLY PA male members can see their showcases and not lurkers.

And in the end, it leaves the mud puddle wide open for hobbyists to *ASK* about this or that. A sore issue that most ladies do NOT wish to *discuss*.

My take, get a website. Link in your Ads and put your rates & photos on your website. Don't rely on a showcase venue, that's ONLY visible to *certain* male members.

That's MY opinion on the topic.

I just noticed they are back on our showcases

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Donations on a sex site showcase, is pointless to me, being that it's in a showcase that can ONLY be seen by PA male members rather than ALL male members.
As not all hobbyists wish to pay a sex site for PA access, let alone, write reviews for PA. As some men prefer the privacy of being lurkers. As they should.
So all in all, it doesn't do the providers much good when ONLY PA male members can see their showcases and not lurkers.

And in the end, it leaves the mud puddle wide open for hobbyists to *ASK* about this or that. A sore issue that most ladies do NOT wish to *discuss*.

My take, get a website. Link in your Ads and put your rates & photos on your website. Don't rely on a showcase venue, that's ONLY visible to *certain* male members.

That's MY opinion on the topic. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Eccie does have to make a little money to operate, allowing it to PA members only is an incentive to get either value from (through reviews) or money from those that want access. I think its a good thing at creating more value for the site in turn making it more useful for everyone. IMHO
Yay, nice for quick references.
I say YAY!

I agree with WM as well, but when has making the information available for a gent stop him from PM'ing with questions he already has answers to via a website or listing?

I don't think it will be much of a difference for a man for whom you are a serious candidate. He'll do what he has to do.
Yay
  • 10-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Just noticed it also. Glad I looked for other threads on this before I started a new thread!

Time for the ladies to update their showcases!
I say YAY!

I agree with WM as well, but when has making the information available for a gent stop him from PM'ing with questions he already has answers to via a website or listing?
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

You know full well that there is nothing that will stop a fucktard from wasting your time. I don't care if you have your rates posted on your butt some fucktard will ask about your rates.
Omg, this is so true... I hate it when i have my rates shot across my tits on pictures and still "What are your rates hun, sweete or baby?!?!?!?.. WTF... Providers don't spend hours or hiring an assistant to update sites and forum boards to keep getting the same question every week.. lmfao...
You know full well that there is nothing that will stop a fucktard from wasting your time. I don't care if you have your rates posted on your butt some fucktard will ask about your rates. Originally Posted by pyramider
Now if you would post some taint ....