Bad News for Fat Jokes

Unfortunately, Chris Christie had a weight loss operation - that really sucks. Now he is going to get much less fat, and it will take some of the fun out of politics.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-loss-surgery/
what's the over/under on long it takes him to eat through that band?
Fortunately for him, it is adjustable!
My guess is that JL is about 5-5 and 230. Of COLD BLUE STEEL! Right?
That guy needs to staple his kitchen
I guess after his sponsorship with twinkies ended, he had a tough time dropping the weight.
He could lose more weight just by having an enema.
Good for him, I guess. You would think that someone with his personality would have the willpower to lose weight via diet and exercise but....maybe it's a "gland" problem.

I don't subscribe to the much-posted notion that the US is in decline, is no longer a great country, blah blah blah.

But, I am going to have to say that I find it disturbing that we have gastric surgeons advertising lap band surgery via billboard and television commercials these days. WTF? There are so many morbidly obese Americans that there are doctors who make a living doing these surgeries? That is some sad shit.

We've become a nation of out of shape fat-asses.
Good for him, I guess. You would think that someone with his personality would have the willpower to lose weight via diet and exercise but....maybe it's a "gland" problem.

I don't subscribe to the much-posted notion that the US is in decline, is no longer a great country, blah blah blah.

But, I am going to have to say that I find it disturbing that we have gastric surgeons advertising lap band surgery via billboard and television commercials these days. WTF? There are so many morbidly obese Americans that there are doctors who make a living doing these surgeries? That is some sad shit.

We've become a nation of out of shape fat-asses. Originally Posted by timpage
God, ain't that the truth.

We've become a nation of out of shape fat-asses. Originally Posted by timpage
Make that out of shape fat-asses that depend upon the government printing money to sustain us.
Ironically, those surgeons get up early and work late, eat right, exercise, and pay their taxes to support a government which gives food stamps to fatties who get the government to pay for more surgeries to lose weight.
I do subscribe, of course, to the country in decline theory.
there are fatties in all walks of life
Yeah, tell us that story. I am dying to hear it.
Yeah, tell us that story. I am dying to hear it. Originally Posted by timpage
OK - since you asked...another US failure, this time about babies dying on the first day of life

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/...ry?id=19134093
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Yo Mamas ass so big it has 4 zip codes

Guess what... when you weigh close to 400, I'm guessing that 40 pounds is about the size of a good shit.