A proposal.

Im at a crossroad. This site is losing its lustre. I'm on the fence.

Should I kill this online persona a leave Eccie? Or stay and push the limits of the rulebook, staying millimeters from expulsion while being as crude as allowable?

I will happily kill Ib9 if Jew-"ish" Lawyer will contribute 50 dollars each to 2 non profits of my choosing.

The West Bank Relief Organization ( they help poor palistinian families affectd by jewish occupation)

2. Www.landlover babtist.net. a Holocaust denial website.

Show proof of your donation and I will submit my resignation within minutes.
A holocaust denial group? That is utter stupidity. B-bye
Why bye bye? Just as absurd an offer as was posted by JL. Just opposite side of mirror.

I personally believe it took place and was horrible. Just rebuttal of JLs offer.

I set the bar low because 100 bucks is cheap to get rid of me.

Not 1k like that other dickhead. I'd accept a $1 donation instead of $50.

Thats two bucks. Come on JL. 2 bucks is less than the cost of bullets needed to kill

Innocent Palistinians. Less than the cost of gas it takes for a jewish family to drive in to the illegal settlement every day.
A holocaust denial group? That is utter stupidity. B-bye Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think you missed the point of his humor entirely.
I think you missed the point of his humor entirely. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Exactly.

If I belived anything I posted, I'd be as fucked up as that monster of a human being

Jewush Liar.
Distraction thread...Don't bother
Distract from what....?
Another shocking revelation about Benghazi?

Another of Jl's "god loves jews bettr-n-u " thread

Another of whirly- turds cut and paste?

Wanker jerking to Assup in their " golum fuck" dating forum?

Wouldn't a distraction be cool?

2 bucks JL. Come on.. .
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Exactly.

If I belived anything I posted, I'd be as fucked up as that monster of a human being

Jewush Liar. Originally Posted by UB9IB6

JL was chosen by God to represent cussin', knuckle-draggin' heathen Jews, and hes great at it ...

heres my 2
Day 1 of his 10 day vacation. There is more to life than edjucaten
Ozombies...fuckers
Who's taking a 10 day vacation? Not me.

If I do, maybe ill go to the wailing wall and piss on it like Ozzy did to the Alamo.

That'd spell R-e-l-i-e-f.

Btw. I donated 10 bucks to http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blo...t-made-america

Under the name Jew-ish lawyer. Doesn't count towards your donation , though.

I'm filling out a testimonial now.....pretty good read. I'll send you a link via pm , if you like.
Naw, dildo ... He's one of YOURS!

LMAO!
I think you missed the point. We don't want to get rid of you, we want to educate you. You just refuse to listen.
and you're just the guy to do it BSwine!
  • CJOHN
  • 05-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Im at a crossroad. This site is losing its lustre. I'm on the fence.

Should I kill this online persona a leave Eccie? Or stay and push the limits of the rulebook, staying millimeters from expulsion while being as crude as allowable?

I will happily kill Ib9 if Jew-"ish" Lawyer will contribute 50 dollars each to 2 non profits of my choosing.

The West Bank Relief Organization ( they help poor palistinian families affectd by jewish occupation)

2. Www.landlover babtist.net. a Holocaust denial website.

Show proof of your donation and I will submit my resignation within minutes. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
you should kill that online persona .... landlover .... YOU CANT HANDLE THE WATER
Doing my part...fuckers