Mark Sanford Wins, and STILL Gets To Fuck His Hot Honey.

Hey some guys just have it. Eat your heart out, Slick Willy.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ectedIndex=313
Hey some guys just have it. Eat your heart out, Slick Willy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Post a pick of the hot honey.
Hey some guys just have it. Eat your heart out, Slick Willy.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ectedIndex=313 Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1 Wondered if and when this thread would start: kudos to Sanford!
NEVER say anything about Clinton again, Corpy! That is, if you don't want to be exposed for the incredibly Forrest Gump moron you are!

OK?

Oh yeah ... Good SHIT, eh?
+1 Wondered if and when this thread would start: kudos to Sanford! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
hell yeah
Hey, there is nothing wrong with having your cake and getting to eat it too! LOL.
NEVER say anything about Clinton again, Corpy! That is, if you don't want to be exposed for the incredibly Forrest Gump moron you are!

OK?

Oh yeah ... Good SHIT, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go screw yourself, you dumb golem fuck. Sanford did not commit perjury by lying under oath, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Furthermore, Sanford's mistress is considerably more beautiful than Monica Lewinsky, and she wasn't a subordinate government employee, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. But you're such a dumb golem fuck you're intellectually incapable of understanding the difference, and that's why you were elected:
Are you a Mark Sanford APOLOGIST?

Say it NOW and FOREVER, CORPY!

We'll all know that you support a lying adulterer who had to resign his office in disgrace after owning up to his public lies. Do you really want us to believe this is remotely about Monica Lewinsky? I think you're even SICKER than we feared! Judging by your (snick) reviews, you're a cocksucker anyway, so what does it matter, prissy boy?

If you're OK with this kind of behavior from your members of Congress, we need to know RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Well, Corpy, what is it? You support Sanford or not?

Can't have it both ways, shitbather! What's it going to be?

(Hypocricy is so thick you can't even mix it with your fucking Malt O Meal!)
but dayum....

By all accounts, the District is about as "Red" as you can get, so it is no surprise that it went to a Republican with a fiscal conservative pedigree, even without the backing of the Party.

You gotta hand it to the guy. He scored some seriously hot tail who by all accounts thinks he is pretty hot as well. He took the heat, and won. He can now tell the Republican big wigs to kiss his ass.

Geeze, we should all have that much moxie.
what does the ex look like
Are you a Mark Sanford APOLOGIST?

Say it NOW and FOREVER, CORPY!

We'll all know that you support a lying adulterer who had to resign his office in disgrace after owning up to his public lies. Do you really want us to believe this is remotely about Monica Lewinsky? I think you're even SICKER than we feared! Judging by your (snick) reviews, you're a cocksucker anyway, so what does it matter, prissy boy?

If you're OK with this kind of behavior from your members of Congress, we need to know RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Well, Corpy, what is it? You support Sanford or not?

Can't have it both ways, shitbather! What's it going to be?

(Hypocricy is so thick you can't even mix it with your fucking Malt O Meal!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your still demonstrating that you are just a dumb-ass golem fuck that lacks the intelligence to understand that lying under oath is a violation of a law that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Perjury was sworn to enforce, and that fucking a young, impressionable female employee is a violation of a Federal regulation that Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator was sworn to enforce, and that's why you were elected:

You continue to be attracted to the scatological talk like a fly to the compile, CORPY!

What's your point, shitbather?

Are you trying to convict one of America's greatest presidents of crimes all other courts refused to convict him of?

What a sick, stupid fuck you are CORPY!

If I were you, I'd be.... LEAVING!

BTW -- when did did you doctor the graphic in your avatar? WHAT A CHEAP PIECE OF SHIT! Unbelievably disingenuine and dishonest.

Just what we've come to expect from a fecally obsessive no hooker fucking asshole worshipping worthless piece of monkey dung like you!

LMAO @ lying sack of poop!
You continue to be attracted to the scatological talk like a fly to the compile, CORPY!

Are you trying to convict one of America's greatest presidents of crimes all other courts refused to convict him of?

If I were you, I'd be.... LEAVING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

If I were you, I'd be.... LEAVING!

BTW -- when did did you doctor the graphic in your avatar? WHAT A CHEAP PIECE OF SHIT! Unbelievably disingenuine and dishonest.

Just what we've come to expect from a fecally obsessive no hooker fucking asshole worshipping worthless piece of monkey dung like you!

LMAO @ lying sack of poop! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Now you've really demonstrated what a dumb golem fuck you are and why you were elected:

+1 Wondered if and when this thread would start: kudos to Sanford! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your kind of cheater eh Ida Bell.