Obama's Recent Accomplishments Thread

Since there's some hub-hub about too many political threads of the same subject I'd thought I'd let the board liberals set the example by confining President Obama's success stories to a single thread.

Just to ensure no thread creep, lets define "recent" as since Jan 21, 2013 or his the second inauguration.

Out of a spirit of goodwill, I'll go first: Various stock indices have set new all-time highs. Although most of the credit go to the hard working industry of the American people, and in terms of "real dollars" its not a record, but still it happened on his watch.

Second, he got rid of that skank Hillary Clinton as SOS. I'm sure Bill C doesn't like it but....

Go ahead, board liberals, knock yourself out! Remember keep all of POTUS Obama kudos confined to this one thread!
he did correctly have Louisville going to the title game in his 2013 NCAA bracket (but not to win).
He's raised a bunch of money for the Democratic Political Machine...
they, the donkeys on here cannot come up with one? no big surprise, they are just here to deflect and no meaningful post and insult
I've already posted several times I thought he did the right thing with the DREAM Act.
I'm sorry, I know we are supposed to have supportive stories but the reason the stock market is going up is quantitative easing. It is creating a bubble.

Maybe I can squeeze out one good thing.............Obama has made Sarah Palin more popular than ever! Anyone got any toilet paper?
not one donkey reply?

speaking of Palin, I have some new pic's
I'm sorry, I know we are supposed to have supportive stories but the reason the stock market is going up is quantitative easing. It is creating a bubble.

Maybe I can squeeze out one good thing.............Obama has made Sarah Palin more popular than ever! Anyone got any toilet paper? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When that bubble bursts. It will hurt us, not the low infoidiot or the rich.... tick, tick, tick, tick, tick....BOOM!

That will be a Oboombo accomplishment his types will be happy for...

FUCK wanna be mods...kiss my ass.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...t-ceiling-back

The good news is that as a result of an acceleration in government receipts and modest slowdown in spending (however temporary), the immediate cash needs of the government are lower, even though they once again pick up in the last quarter of fiscal 2013 (July-Sept), when marketable borrowings are expected to increase by a fresh $223 billion.
Well,,,,it is quite a list of accomplishments:

So far,

Obama lied about Benghazi and has gotten away with it.
Obama lied about the IRS and has gotten away with it.
Obama lied about cutting the debt in half in his first term (and got away with it)
Obama lied about his support for DOA - and got away with it

I could go on, but you get the idea...

Quite an impressive list of accomplishments !
Well,,,,it is quite a list of accomplishments: Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How about starting a Trendy's List of Accomplishments thread.

We could start off with the following:

"Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!"
BigKotex,

This thread is about Obama's second term accomplishments, not about Whirly.

If you can't think of any, don't post in this thread. Just start another one of your many "Trending" threads aimed at Whirlaway.

Sad, that you of all people can't point to any accomplishments in his second term - but not surprising.
BigKotex,

This thread is about Obama's second term accomplishments, not about Whirly.

If you can't think of any, don't post in this thread. Just start another one of your many "Trending" threads aimed at Whirlaway.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Turdy the Turdfly, why don't you try this Trendy accomplishment on for size:

"Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!"
It's ok Gnadfly; BigTex can't think of anything else.......he is dumb as rocks...

And you have to admire that I actually had the right call,,,the polling data showed Wisconsin was trending Romney ; I was more correct in that assessment than BigTex was when he opined that it was impossible for Romney to win the nomination !
  • CJ7
  • 05-19-2013, 12:35 PM
it is quite a list of accomplishments

He's made every rabid rightwing robot short circuit, and foam at the mouth since he first announced his run for office 5 years ago ... and they're STILL foaming at the mouth