When the IRS targeted liberals

• Doove
  • 05-14-2013, 04:14 PM
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 05:02 PM
doesn't count if youre a rightwinger
The IRS should not be in the business of harassing any citizen, whether it's a Democrat, Republican, Conservative, Liberal, Libertarian, or those that don't give a shit one way or the other.

President Obama is showing he is no different than any other Politician who rises to the Office of President. It seems the temptation to use the power of the Office in unscrupulous ways is overwhelming.
President Obama is showing he is no different than any other Politician who rises to the Office of President. It seems the temptation to use the power of the Office in unscrupulous ways is overwhelming. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Link?????
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 05:56 PM
how can anyone put the actions of the IRS on any potus ?
how can anyone put the actions of the IRS on any potus ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Jackie is a right winger but he does have common sense, which most of the wing-nuts that post in this forum do not even know exist.

With that said, occasionally Jackie does have one too many drinks on his way home from work! Apparently, today was one of those days!
how can anyone put the actions of the IRS on any potus ? Originally Posted by CJ7
I don't think you can unless they start firing people and they sing all the way to the top, it's the inactions after the fact that I find extremely disturbing. They already know some of the individuals responsible, yet they still have their jobs.
It doesn't take a genious to figure out, why?
I read the first 5 paragraphs.

"They" supposedly "targeted" ONE, count 'em ONE, "Progressive Church."

Thanks for wasting my time.
  • Doove
  • 05-14-2013, 07:05 PM
I read the first 5 paragraphs.

"They" supposedly "targeted" ONE, count 'em ONE, "Progressive Church."

Thanks for wasting my time. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Do you really think that saying you totally ignored 2/3 of the article is a winning argument?
You need to lead with your best evidence. If that's the best, yes, your article is a losing argument. Journalism 101.

BTW, you COULD post the most incriminating portion of the article, Mr Lazy Democrat Troll, instead of just putting up a misleading head line.
LOL fucking liberals. They always try to justify anything bad happening on Obama's watch by referring to something Bush did.
LOL fucking liberals. They always try to justify anything bad happening on Obama's watch by referring to something Bush did. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Only 'cuz there were lots of bad things that happened on Dub's watch!

Where were those WMD's?
Only 'cuz there were lots of bad things that happened on Dub's watch!

Where were those WMD's? Originally Posted by bigtex
The media was all over Bush. They let Obraindead and his henchmen get away with anything and everything.

That is changing. Make fools of media corps that buy ink by the tanker load has finally reversed this trend. Good Luck Ozombies...

Dan Quayle is laughing his ass off...
The media was all over Bush. They let Obraindead and his henchmen get away with anything and everything. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Anything and everything, huh???????

Where in the hell have you been IIFFY? Are you living under a fucking rock?

Has the media let Obama "and his henchmen" get away with starting a war over WMD's that they were never able to locate? Even one WMD! In doing so, said war resulted in over 4500 American soldiers that were killed, plus tens of thousands more who were wounded. And furthermore, said war came at an astronomical cost of 1 trillion American taxpayer dollars?

Please let us know when it occurs under Obama's leadership, 'cuz I will be the first to bitch and moan!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, FUCKERS!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 08:34 PM
You need to lead with your best evidence. If that's the best, yes, your article is a losing argument. Journalism 101.

BTW, you COULD post the most incriminating portion of the article, Mr Lazy Democrat Troll, instead of just putting up a misleading head line. Originally Posted by gnadfly

would you call Greenpeace and the NAACP liberal?