Axelrod: Government ‘So Vast,‘ Obama Can't Know About Wrongdoing

Saying the govt is to big to control isn't a justification for failing to control it. If anything this statement is a great argument for reducing the size and scope of government.
The man at the top is ultimately responsible for the parts that fall under their duties.

This is a classic example of government being so large that t is out of control.
Unless you are a CEO of a failing company . Then you get your bonus and a golden parachute.
And the left wants bigger, bigger, bigger, more, more, more..............kinda like this:

But "more" isn't better; Less is more, Less is better.................Grow Up Liberals !
Better is better grow up idiots.
Better is better, idiot; but More isn't Better, and Bigger certainly isn't !
Did I say more????

Saying the govt is to big to control isn't a justification for failing to control it. If anything this statement is a great argument for reducing the size and scope of government. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You nailed it Chica
You suggested more and you know it. Though I agree with the CEO comment 100%.
Unless you are a CEO of a failing company . Then you get your bonus and a golden parachute. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Or a politician. Politicians make so much in unreported lobbyist "gifts" that they leave office wealthier than when they enter. And let's not forget the benefits for just serving one term in office.
Yah I have always wondered about term limits would that make them steal faster?
I don't think the government is vast. The way things are going now, I'd say it is half vast.
LOL +1
Saying the govt is to big to control isn't a justification for failing to control it. If anything this statement is a great argument for reducing the size and scope of government. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
There are some "things" too small to notice, like IRS beating up on the conservaties, then there are some "things" so HUGE, they require immediate attention ....
Obaminable's re-election confirmed to AxisHead that a majority of the U.S. voters are dumbshits and will buy their bullshit to the END!