Three "Big Dick" Comments - One Weekend

Ok, I saw 3 girls this past weekend and all 3 said I had a large package. Of course, I took this with a grain of salt, but I couldn't help but wonder: is this a common way for girls to flatter clients? Does it work?

Be honest girls...

and dudes...have you heard this one before?
Let me put it this way; don't quit your day job to go into adult video.
I have heard it before, I know I should take it with a grain of salt, but Ihave to be honest, I LOVE hearing it!!!
Mostly it's not " Oh it's so big" but " Oh, it's so hard" I can live with that and know I am not just being schmoozed. Compliments are nice heh?
  • gucio
  • 08-31-2010, 09:58 PM
I guarantee that I have not been with any of the ladies in question, or it would have never happened to you.
If you have to ask....
Remember, everything women tell us are lies. We just choose to believe the ones we want and ignore the rest
Like most guys I've heard similar comments over the years. I typically take it to mean the guy before me was either too large or too small. It is flattering but truth is the penis serves three functions...1) Urination 2) Ejaculation for me 3) Stimulation for her. Mine has served me well even if it is average.
Every provider I have been with has told me that I have the biggest they have ever seen.

But then I wake up.......

I have no problem tickling the pink with my 3" erection.
I had a pic of my dick put up on a billboard...and it was still small.

No, even providers don't tell me that. lol They just giggle a lot.
Are you sure that they were referring to your penis?

Just kidding! The door was open and I had to walk through.....
No. Not sure at all. Sometimes they start laughing as I walk through the door. Wonder why they do that???
Yeah, I know I just hate it when they drool. Being so squeezy ain't easy.
WHAT!!!!, i'm not the only one they say that to??? j/k and thats even though i've never even been shouting distance to the bottom.