The perfect kiss ---

For me, one of the most important aspects of BCD is the kiss... LFK is just not enough for me to be satisfied, I need passion (or the illusion of it) and for me that's DFK with a sufficient amount of huggin, squeezin, and moanin thrown in for added excitement.

I'm just wondering how many other guys feel this way (if any) and who you think the perfect kissers are among all of these hot DFW ladies. So, let me know who you'd vote for (top 3 maybe) in this category.

Ladies, I'd be curious to know your thoughts on this topic. Do you enjoy deep passionate kissing during a session? What is it about a kiss that gets your juices flowing (pun intended)?
THREE that come to mind first ...V-Nurse ,Lana Warren,Cherri Darling ....I love a good kisser and these ladies are far above Good ...and they enjoy it as much as I do ...Just wish so darn many things have not been going on to stop me from seeing each of them lately ......but if Kissers you want ...you cant go wrong with either of the ones listed ....They are Really pretty DAMN good in other areas as well ......T
At the risk of sounding like Vivian Ward, kissing is such an intimate act that it is hard to fake, even for the most convincing providers. As such, I don't really set my expectations too high in that area. However, every so often, you come across a lady that can really make you FEEL her kiss. To me, that would be Sabrina Nicole.
esteve is right, kissing is hard to fake and it shows if the lady just isn't into it. Vnurse is an enthusiastic kisser, really likes the lip and tongue play. Just discovered Fawn last week and OMG she is a fantastic kisser! She kissed me like she hadn't been kissed in months, very sensual. No DFK is not a deal breaker for me but it certainly adds to the session. I have a visit with Candie Hilton friday and she is supposed to be a very passionate kisser, I have high hopes. Older providers seem to be the ones that really get into the kissing, gotta love em!
+1 on vnurse. AMAZING kisser, AMAZING lady!
A good kiss is Interactive. Not only are you kissing her, but she kisses back. It's especialy good if she is the one who initiates it or is aggressive about it.

I saw trulySummer last weekend; It was hot. It was like my tongue was caught in a vacuum cleaner and she woudn't release me! The kiss wasn't over till she decided it was over.

my picks?

Lana Warren, VNurse, DecemberLove
I must say that Chelsea Simms is the best kisser I have found. She kisses you back and even initiates kissing and that is one of the reasons she is my ATF. Damn, I am getting hot just thinking about it.
<----blushing...

I would vote for Dharma and Lana Warren as great kissers! YES I WOULD!!!

You gentlemen are awesome too! I DO love kissing!
i have only seen a couple of girls in dallas. but i would have to give my vote to addison amy. our kisses just seem to match and that makes for a real good time. and if you read this amy sophie gives good kisses also.
Ah yes, the perfect DFK session is a big turn on for me. Someone prior said it was harder to fake the DFK, well, not sure about that, however I certainly have been lucky with some fantastic kissers here in Dallas. Somebody said "kiss me like you mean it" and that sounds good to me.

Half a chap stick gone is a good sign the session worked.

I make it a point to check reviews on this point. Think drive in movies if you need to remember.
There was a thread a while back about the importance of providers posting a face pic and I think this is a good example of why they should. If kissing is such an important aspect of gfe, why not advertise those beautiful lips. I would be willing to bet that some of the most kissable lips on Eccie belong to Reese Foster.
I kissed a friend right before I left a recent pool party. I thought I was going to float away. By far the best kisser I ever experienced. If you read this and want to repeat, just let me know! I work just down the road from you.
I would be willing to bet that some of the most kissable lips on Eccie belong to Reese Foster. Originally Posted by esteve

Thank you! I certainly love kissing!
@Judge Smails...there you go, reminding me of drive-ins again! Mmmmm

@Reese...I wouldn't mind kissing you gorgeous lady!
vnurse kisses you back....she gets my vote