Mods, why can SL leak private/ML quotes seemingly without repercussion?

• Gamer
  • 05-16-2017, 09:09 PM
I noticed something odd a few weeks ago when reading this thread: Hobbyist Spot Light: Passion2015 Frequent Flyer In ISO Always Looking for Cheap Pussy!
ussy!
and seeing Passion post:
Let me end this BS now.
SL is absolutely correct on my comments. He got most of them from either my comments in my private tags or the men's lounge.

So what does this mean?

1. Rule #9 and 20 were broke.
2. Private tags and the men's lounge are NOT private
3. Be careful of what you say or post in those areas if you care if that information will be given out so the entire community can see. Originally Posted by Passion2015

Interesting.

So I go back to see what he's talking about. Let's take a look at SL sharing quotes, specifically post #3, and where those quotes originated from. Apologies for those without premium access, a lot of what follows will be in private tags since I'm not sure of the rules around quoting someone that quotes ML/private info.

On to SL's offending quotes:

Includes quote from private tags in this comment.

Direct quote from this comment in the ML.

Direct quote from this comment in the ML (same thread as above quote).

So 8 of the 9 quotes SL shared originated from private tags or the Men's Lounge. WTF? I know I RTM'd a couple of the ML quotes since that's supposed to be a place that guys can post without it being shared out. From what I can tell, nothing happened. Quotes are still there and SL is still posting (and possibly leaking more ML/private info).

This probably would have fallen off my radar except that SL had to come back and taunt/bully Passion some more.

I just wanted to publicly thank PASSION2015 for no longer making his negative posts in hobbyists reviews. I know many of you along with myself appreciate it as do the providers.

Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
So some fuck can quote ML/private tags and use that as a weapon to get another poster to stop/limit their posting? Would love an explanation from the Mods on why this is OK, and why my 2 RTM's were ignored.

Does SL have someone on the inside?
First off you idiot this is not bullying or taunting...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...6&postcount=54

I just wanted to publicly thank PASSION2015 for no longer making his negative posts in hobbyists reviews. I know many of you along with myself appreciate it as do the providers.

Thank you sir!

This is me publicly thanking him.

Second ADMINS & MODS don't owe you an explanation on how they administer or do their jobs.
So some fuck can quote ML/private tags and use that as a weapon to get another poster to stop/limit their posting? Would love an explanation from the Mods on why this is OK, and why my 2 RTM's were ignored.

Does SL have someone on the inside? Originally Posted by Gamer
"some fuck"? WOW that almost seem disrespectful. There are guidelines in place here you know. Might want to be careful.

Your RTM'S were ignored? That ones easy. Maybe they thinck you a dick and don't like you. Maybe they are just busy. Hard to tell.
Personally I think think it's because of nice kickbacks they might get. That's just my theory as to why they don't do their job or listen to what the majority of what member say sicken them. Even if it's within the so-called "guidelines".

You know the old saying "money talks and all else walks".
"some fuck"? WOW that almost seem disrespectful. There are guidelines in place here you know. Might want to be careful.

Your RTM'S were ignored? That ones easy. Maybe they thinck you a dick and don't like you. Maybe they are just busy. Hard to tell.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
""some fuck"? WOW that almost seem disrespectful. There are guidelines in place here you know. Might want to be careful."

"cunt"
Right?
Personally I think think it's because of nice kickbacks they might get. That's just my theory as to why they don't do their job or listen to what the majority of what member say sicken them. Even if it's within the so-called "guidelines".

You know the old saying "money talks and all else walks". Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Whispers has bragged openly right here in co-ed 'bout taking a gal to a mod's casa for a soiree and she hooked up with attendees.
So there's that...
Whispers has bragged openly right here in co-ed 'bout taking a gal to a mod's casa for a soiree and she hooked up with attendees.
So there's that...
Originally Posted by Observing
Bragged?....

Stated it at one time but didn't brag..... Don't forget the envelopes of cash paying for strippers to fuck them as well....

Gotta do something to even the playing feel cause you whores give them the free pussy all the time....

although I've heard that isn't working for you anymore.....
True, but thats so old. In fact im tired of hearing that line that I no longer find it a valid excuse to say. This was and is about SL and why he is getting the "really bending of the rules" favoritism.
OK
i give up.

I will agree to be a MOD for free pussy!
Bragged?....

Stated it at one time but didn't brag..... Don't forget the envelopes of cash paying for strippers to fuck them as well....

Gotta do something to even the playing feel cause you whores give them the free pussy all the time....

although I've heard that isn't working for you anymore..... Originally Posted by Whispers
"Stated it at one time but didn't brag....."
By any measure or standard your comments on the matter were braggadocious.
Didn't you even boast you fucked her afterwards?

"you whores"
There ya go with your Rovian gravy slathered horseshit again...

burden of proof
phrase of burden
the obligation to prove one's assertion.
"Stated it at one time but didn't brag....."
By any measure or standard your comments on the matter were braggadocious.
Didn't you even boast you fucked her afterwards?

"you whores"
There ya go with your Rovian gravy slathered horseshit again...

burden of proof
phrase of burden
the obligation to prove one's assertion. Originally Posted by Observing

Gamer,

Life is a sugar cookie.

You know the old saying "money talks and all else walks". Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
So you heard about the briefcase huh.
*gasp* something is rotten in the state of denmark! Criminals policing other criminals..being a mod means ur higher up on the eccie totem pole, not the moral one... I can't believe anyone really expects this ship to sail smoothly... idiots
  • Gamer
  • 05-17-2017, 01:18 PM
Second ADMINS & MODS don't owe you an explanation on how they administer or do their jobs. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Of course they don't owe me anything. No one is suggesting they do. However, I see nothing wrong with asking mods questions in an open forum. Do you?

Some of them are even kind enough to answer.

So what's the punishment for sharing premium content with non premium members? Or do I have to make a separate thread to get an answer? Originally Posted by Gamer
First offense is 30 days vacation usually. Why do you ask? Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I would hate for your post to set a precedent that it's ok to share ML content in coed.