The NO Whispers, NO Still Looking Thread ...

... let's see how fast this one dies !!!

Work with me W and Uncle "Daddy" SL.

No Topic, anything that is allowed in Co-Ed goes, let's time it.

Go
Lol, riiiiiight...
Cracker Barrel All-You-Can-Eat buffet is over now,right?
Lol, riiiiiight... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'll do my share and respond... Glad you like it ... I think ... just trying a harmless experiment ... that will in all likelihood FAIL

Cracker Barrel All-You-Can-Eat buffet is over now,right? Originally Posted by Observing
How about a pussy sneak lol

Some people like their cucumbers pickled!?!
Why can't it have a topic?

So not sure what the experiment is. Is it whether a thread can survive or be enjoyable without Whispers and SL posting in it?

You pretty much don't have to mention anyone's names; a topic-less thread dies on its own lack of merit.

However, if someone wants to throw out a tasty little topic and see what happens, that's another story.
any business, websites included, live and die by activity. As much as many of us despise both characters, they cause traffic that we more level headed folks detest.. But, the postings do cause traffic. I'm as guilty as anyone, if not more.. I was raised by a single mom, and manners were a requirement in our household, ESPECIALLY with strangers and ladies.. in the case of those two, that was obviously a missing factor in their early education.. I guess we can't blame them specifically, only the parents. Much like many of the Millennia's of today... poor parenting is to blame, not the product. Raised by animals, be an animal. It's sad. It's hard not to jump in the ring with the circus they cause, even though , believe it or not, I don't ride them nearly as hard as they deserve.. but ... they won't go away until they get no more attention, and that's not likely to happen anytime soon. Whispers is still living on his glory days when he had something to offer, and SL is just proud to suck up and be his surrogate. One can hope, but until the rules are applied by the "intent" and not the "letter" they'll continue to creep around, like any fungus that has found a convenient host. SL thinks I stalk Whispers, but to do that, I'd have to actually make an effort to know more about them... I don't, I judge simply by their crude / rude interjections on the site. I only know Whispers by a most unsavory interaction with him a few years ago when he walked a tab, and that set my opinion of him in stone. SL sucks up like the good little sycophant he is. So, we're probably stuck with them until mods have a different modus operandi.
But they're just paper bags, full of hot air, but too heave to float away.. oh well.
any business, websites included, live and die by activity. As much as many of us despise both characters, they cause traffic that we more level headed folks detest.. But, the postings do cause traffic. I'm as guilty as anyone, if not more.. I was raised by a single mom, and manners were a requirement in our household, ESPECIALLY with strangers and ladies.. in the case of those two, that was obviously a missing factor in their early education.. I guess we can't blame them specifically, only the parents. Much like many of the Millennia's of today... poor parenting is to blame, not the product. Raised by animals, be an animal. It's sad. It's hard not to jump in the ring with the circus they cause, even though , believe it or not, I don't ride them nearly as hard as they deserve.. but ... they won't go away until they get no more attention, and that's not likely to happen anytime soon. Whispers is still living on his glory days when he had something to offer, and SL is just proud to suck up and be his surrogate. One can hope, but until the rules are applied by the "intent" and not the "letter" they'll continue to creep around, like any fungus that has found a convenient host. SL thinks I stalk Whispers, but to do that, I'd have to actually make an effort to know more about them... I don't, I judge simply by their crude / rude interjections on the site. I only know Whispers by a most unsavory interaction with him a few years ago when he walked a tab, and that set my opinion of him in stone. SL sucks up like the good little sycophant he is. So, we're probably stuck with them until mods have a different modus operandi.
But they're just paper bags, full of hot air, but too heave to float away.. oh well. Originally Posted by nuglet

Don't f up his thread Nuglet. Think its suppose to be on the lite side.
Or could this be a RANDOM THOUGHTS thread?

Gibbons love soup! If you leave a pot of soup outside, a gibbon will inevitably climb inside to bathe in the warm liquid and repeatedly shout "Eee EEee Eee" at the top of its lungs. This, of course, means "I love soup" in gibbon-ese.
How about a pussy sneak lol

Originally Posted by italia
I can't see.... it's either new reading glasses I need or a clearer vision !!!
Truth can be real heavy,like them!
Why can't it have a topic?

So not sure what the experiment is. Is it whether a thread can survive or be enjoyable without Whispers and SL posting in it?

You pretty much don't have to mention anyone's names; a topic-less thread dies on its own lack of merit.

However, if someone wants to throw out a tasty little topic and see what happens, that's another story. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
A topic will develop or not... It's up to the W, SL less community

The experiment is what it is, an experiment. If you need clarification then it would ruin the experiment, ever heard of Schroedinger's cat?
But they're just paper bags, full of hot air, but too heave to float away.. oh well. Originally Posted by nuglet
I mean no offense, but with you I am never sure if it is you or your SO posting.

This could be a thread to clarify. If you wish ... just curious, been wondering a long time,
cause some of the posts ... really have me thinking
Don't f up his thread Nuglet. Think its suppose to be on the lite side. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
F UPs are good for Co-Ed entertainment, IJS