SL or Whispers?

Let's be honest. If you are a female you had to have asked yourself which one you would rater have sex with. If you are a guy you have also wondered who the gals would prefer.

One one hand you have SL. He is a bad boy with more experience then most men combined and will bend over and rock someone's world till they can't take any more. SL is the type of person you would want to meet your friends.

On the other hand you have Whispers. He is an intellectual, can provide deep and stimulating conversation and is likely to make love and hold you in his arms. He is someone you would take to meet your family.

The poll is anonymous so ladies don't have to worry about posting their vote for all to see. Same with guys. Your vote is also anonymous and that is also to protect you. Especially is you are a bi dude.

With that said, if you would like to say who you voted for and why that would be great.

Any other comments welcomed.

SL and Whispers,

Some people might be on the fence so both of you have a chance to sell yourselves before the poll closes. Why should you earn their vote? Keep it short.

Good luck guys!
Typically I wouldn't say this but due to the online behavior of both I wouldn't do a session with either. Normally, I say don't judge a book by its cover and just because someone has an opinion on keyboard doesn't have anything to with sex,skills,hobby or who is just fucking hot. For these 2 cases I just wouldn't be able to separate their online vileness to who they might be in person . It's a human trait,what can I say.
MFM!!
Let's be honest. If you are a female you had to have asked yourself which one you would rater have sex with. If you are a guy you have also wondered who the gals would prefer.

One one hand you have SL. He is a bad boy with more experience then most men combined and will bend over and rock someone's world till they can't take any more. SL is the type of person you would want to meet your friends.

On the other hand you have Whispers. He is an intellectual, can provide deep and stimulating conversation good lord dude!!! have you been at the bar all night and haven't sobered up yet!
and is likely to make love and hold you in his arms. He is someone you would take to meet your family.

The poll is anonymous so ladies don't have to worry about posting their vote for all to see. Same with guys. Your vote is also anonymous and that is also to protect you. Especially is you are a bi dude.

With that said, if you would like to say who you voted for and why that would be great.

SL and Whispers,

Some people might be on the fence so both of you have a chance to sell yourselves before the poll closes. Why should you earn their vote? Keep it short.

Good luck guys! Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Jeezus... Tree, you make this sound like YOU want a date with one of them!!!!
Looks like Mr. Whispers has taken a early lead.

SL,

Tell the community in 20 words or less why they should vote for you.
I'd like to thank the academy....opps wrong speech.

20 words or less..... huh

Only 1 provider who has met me has posted badly about me.

I'm a lot thinner sitting on my wallet.
Jeezus... Tree, you make this sound like YOU want a date with one of them!!!! Originally Posted by nuglet
I vote Nuglet
Looks like SL had taken the lead over Whispers!

Whispers,

Tell us why you should vote for you in 40 words or less.
I vote Nuglet Originally Posted by homersimpson
I think Nug might have had some emotions surface that he wasn't expecting.

Whispers,

Tell us why you should vote for you in 40 words or less. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Well at least its going to be fair....

On the other hand you have Whispers. He is an intellectual, can provide deep and stimulating conversation and is likely to make love and hold you in his arms. He is someone you would take to meet your family.

SL and Whispers,

Good luck guys! Originally Posted by Treetop78759

"...more experience then most men combined and will bend over and rock someone's world till they can't take any more."
Have you read his reviews?
And the girls talk...
I think Nug might have had some emotions surface that he wasn't expecting. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
LOL It's not an emotion, but does Nausea count? Which one did you vote to date Tree?

The one that " rocked your world" or the one with more intelligence? I know you must have a favorite..

Whispers,

Tell us why you should vote for you in 40 words or less. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Why I should vote for me?

"Of the two of us SL is the true bachelor. I have a SO and an 8yo at home and 23yo with a 3mo on the side.

SL is the guy a woman has the greatest future potential with.
"

besides....

"I am old... round and have a small dick..... I can fuck 3... maybe 4 times in a day...last maybe 40-45 minutes..... will eat pussy for another hour but after that I want a sandwich and a beer...."

Look at that... 40 words each