Soul Searching and SL'S Friends Share Their Feelings

Since my return to the board after taking some needed time off some changes took place. To the point other board members really didn't even thinck it was me. Friends came to me and shared my posting style has become highly aggressive and negative. Not nearly as humorous as the previous SL.

Then most recently I witness a MOD deal with other board members. While SpiceItUp did NOT need to explain himself he did so in great detail. After some soul searching, a couple of scotches and a conversation with a fellow board member and friend I came to the realization that my anger came from the KCM remodeling project.

The MOD there JCM800 could have simply asked me to stop the project. Instead there were threats and the games begun. After carpet bombing the place with countless threADS that were "Hobby-related discussions, on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining", the MOD decided to start pointing me for "THREAD HI-JACKING". I complained and points were reversed. But the points kept coming. Till I was banned.

This really frustrated me because there was no reason for it. It was a MOD that was to stupid to simply request I stop. Instead he sure showed me. So I served my 90 day ban. Came back, wrote a bunch of reviews, made a video or two and basically left with the attitude that every one could just kiss my ass!

Good Bye Video

After almost a year away I realized what I missed was interacting with the guys as it pertained to the hobby. Talking about providers both good and bad. Sharing pictures and videos and helping newbies. While I was still in the hobby, with P411 and my knowledge and interacting with a few board members not much changed for my hobby experience.

So I decide to come back. I've always taken pride in forgiving people. Hell we all make mistakes. But I was holding a grudge. Against the KCM MOD that banned me and then left the board as MOD. Boy he sure showed me. So as my posting style showed I was a very bitter person.

Starting immediately I will return to my old posting style of being a helpful board member and just have fun. I will ignore the "Usual Suspects" negative posts.

My apologizes for my shitty attitude. Thank you to my friends who cared enough to mention my short coming. Thank you to both ztonk and SpiceItUp for being a model MODS.

Oh one more thing....

The site has guidelines for providers in regard to posting ADS. One thing I feel strongly about is providers that liter coed with meaningless threADS. Are they allowed to do this. YOU BET! And I'll be right there to share how I feel about them cheating the other providers with their desperate look at me attitude while sharing how awesome they are doing. which I'm allowed to do! there is one exception... its called the Pyramider Picture Exclusion. Provider that start Coed ThreAD posting "TAINT" and "Nakid" pictures get a free pass. We don't want to see you show case pictures. Put those in your show case and mention it in your ADS. Not previously published "taint" & "nakid" pictures.
I think this is great. I did a poll on you and Whispers that's gotten a lot of comments and a thousand views. There was absolutely nothing I wrote which was hateful. There is a huge market in CoEd for funny but not hateful and hurtful personal attacks.
I think this is great. I did a poll on you and Whispers that's gotten a lot of comments and a thousand views. There was absolutely nothing I wrote which was hateful. There is a huge market in CoEd for funny but not hateful and hurtful personal attacks. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You are right!
SL,

The KC fucktards are still butthurt by dearhunter and Wakeup sticking their noses into the modtards' behavior. If I recall three of four were quickly replaced without even being called ambassadors. As far as taint photos go, all taint photos are welcome in any thread regardless if they are Showcase photos. Taint is taint.
SL,

The KC fucktards are still butthurt by dearhunter and Wakeup sticking their noses into the modtards' behavior. If I recall three of four were quickly replaced without even being called ambassadors. As far as taint photos go, all taint photos are welcome in any thread regardless if they are Showcase photos. Taint is taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
For those that don't know the "Taint" master...

hmmm.....

???
SL,

That's great to hear. Your friends helped you out. Now, maybe you can pay it forward and help a friend in similar need.
SL,

That's great to hear. Your friends helped you out. Now, maybe you can pay it forward and help a friend in similar need. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Excellent idea.
Either way you go, it's good to have you back. Back in the day SL's reviews were my go to before setting an appointment. I still enjoy all his insight and free important information. Not sure if eccie would be eccie with out SL.
Mr Peabody is the eternal skeptic. How do we know that you aren't just trying to put us off our guard, as you scheme to put out some more negative surveys. While I hope you are going to start listening to your shoulder angel and go back to the loveable uncle S.L. that would bring a smile to our faces, the jury's out until you show proof in the pudding. BTW, I disagree with the censorship of the K.C. mod.
Either way you go, it's good to have you back. Back in the day SL's reviews were my go to before setting an appointment. I still enjoy all his insight and free important information. Not sure if eccie would be eccie with out SL. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Austin ECCIE certainly wouldn't be........
I certainly appreciate the kind words.
Mr Peabody is the eternal skeptic. How do we know that you aren't just trying to put us off our guard, as you scheme to put out some more negative surveys. While I hope you are going to start listening to your shoulder angel and go back to the loveable uncle S.L. that would bring a smile to our faces, the jury's out until you show proof in the pudding. BTW, I disagree with the censorship of the K.C. mod. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
As you should be brother Peabody.
Let me give you some friendly advice SL. You really have to be careful when a mod feels intimated by a member.

It's no secret that I'm a rising superstar. I have international Eccie connections and rub shoulders with top brass. I know people.

How do you think that makes Ztonk feel? Not very good. Heck, nobody wants to get fired but just like with the KC mods the same is true with Ztonk. I don't want to replace you. We can coexist.

Hopefully my reassuring Ztonk that I'm only here to help puts him at ease. With that said, you never know SL. You've seen personally how they can behave when intimidated.

Glad you're back!
Damn, you want it bad......ijs