Oops, what are you doing here?

The other day I had an experience that really shook me. I was on Long Island, a good 200 miles from home, and decided to venture out to an AMP. I parked right out in front of the building figuring as an out-of-towner, what are the chances of running into someone I know. Well, as I was leaving the place, I step out onto the sidewalk, and there stands a woman that I've known for years. The kicker is she's from my home town and is someone I can't stand. A real bitch, and ugly to boot. Well, the little amount of hair I have left on my head is a mess, I smell like baby oil, and I assume it was pretty obvious where I was cumming from. I do some quick thinking and say I'm coming out of the business that shares the door with the AMP. As luck would have it, that's where she's going!. It's a fucking sewing center store! She starts asking me all these questions about what the store is like and it becomes apparent that I have no idea what I'm talking about when she starts asking me about fabrics and other shit. Being I've always tried to cut any conversation with her short, I quickly leave saying I have to get back to my hotel and finish some work. It just goes to show ya, its a small world out there, so be careful at all times!
lol sounds like shit that happens to me all the time
OUCH!!! that sounds like a sticky situation!
Although I had to laugh at the part where you had to discuss sewing and fabrics! LOL
Nice 'situational awareness' bro! hahaha

Peace
PK
sewing oats
sewing oats Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Oooooo....Well played my good man...well played indeed!

Peace
PK