Background Info

So I'm putting this out there for whoever might be interested.
After having conversations with several members, I've come to realize theres more going around about me than I thought so this is to clear anything up lol

When I first started the hobby I started off doing body rubs in north dallas for an agency for about a month. I then moved on to work for the office for a week, and then found someone who was closer to where i lived and could work for incalls. I was told it was an agency and brought to the location by a couple other guys. Since I was extremely familiar with the area, considering i grew up there, i went ahead and decided to try it out. Still not being all familiar with this little world, I still had alot to learn. The guy they had me working for showed me eccie, eraps, midnight live, etc and showed me how to use them and i learned quickly. We soon came to business disagreements and i when i went home one day i never went back.

since then i have been doing outcalls and working out of motels when i want to have an incall available. i DO NOT speak to the guy i was working for anymore and i already posted under my welcome thread my new number and that i book and schedule myself only. i have heard that he has pulled a bait and switch which is what made me leave in the first place, on top of getting tired of the way he ran business.

so i just wanted to put that out there. i do not feel like ive done anything wrong considering when i decided i wanted to get into this i KNEW i would need some guidance. i knew nothing about this. but yes im 100% independent. running my own $Hi+ now (:

• S-Man
  • 11-18-2010, 10:19 AM
The guy they had me working for showed me eccie, eraps, midnight live, etc and showed me how to use them and i learned quickly. Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
While you were working for that guy, did you advertise yourself as an independent provider...
but yes im 100% independent. running my own $Hi+ now (: Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
...as you are doing now?
what is the difference? Her past is behind her unless you know differently and if you do then say it.

Otherwise, as many do here. Maybe she is learning.

Give her and others a chance to change if they choose. If not then there are hundreds to look at and choose from. If she had asked my advise, and I do not know her, so that is unlikely I would have suggested that she not address the subject at all as it just brings out those who have comments, and in most cases, it is none of our business.

Go see her and see how things go-then let us know. She certainly has the looks.
I agree with Shooter. I started out with agencies to learn the ropes and then ventured on my own and was "tutored" by some wonderful veteran providers. We all have to start somewhere.
I expect negative feedback lol but yes when he opened it for me he had set me to independent. i didnt even know how to change it or i would have myself. other than that ive never advertised here since im not verified, and in the ads i ever did post i never mentioned being independent or not. Personally, i dont know why they wouldnt set the girls as an agency. but like i said i was told it was an agency and when i saw for myself it wasnt i dueced real fast. Noooo thanks!
  • S-Man
  • 11-18-2010, 12:23 PM
Clearly I hit a sore subject with my question.
She is now a verified provider...have fun ya'll