Bye Bye Eccie!

Seeing all the drama going on this summer and how unprofessional this site actually is becoming! I have to decided to hang up my ECCIE shoes. I've had my fair share of negative just as any other girl has I am not getting ran off. The site is just now distasteful to me. Girls have been brainwashed to a T and they have seriously watered down the game for most of us with higher standards! Girls Doing 100 Bbbj COF CIM Tuma is just INSANE (brainwashed) Even Bbbj for 80. I'm not judging but I'd rather not be apart of the phuckery any longer! So many NCNS and its quite ridiculous. I personally have only had 1 NCNS but most of my provider friends are experiencing high volume of NCNS. Credit cards should be hooked to accounts and the withdrawal could be under a hidden name so banks won't know but that way if a client cancels there is a cancellation fee charged to there account! It's seems the girls left have no standard and the ones who have a higher standard are being demanded to lower it. (My opinion and that's not ALL just MOST) I have never been a fan of doing anything bare and that's just my preference I'm a safe clean classy provider! I've had a great ride on Eccie and have been treated very well! My clientele of CBJ has grown rapidly, and my regulars will do just right for me! i would like to ask a MOD to disable my account! Ladies have fun and be safe and remember just because a man tells u "u have to do Bbbj u have to do 100 u have to do this and u have to do that" lol doesnt mean to do it! Stick to your standard and morals! Good luck to you all!
Might want to ask Ramo Creed on how to quit ....
Bye, girl! Good luck!
  • BLM69
  • 08-25-2016, 06:07 PM
A hooker with morals, I kid, I kid.....good luck at the fast food joint
  • jwood
  • 08-25-2016, 06:12 PM
Where can I sign up to give my credit card info
A hooker with morals, I kid, I kid.....good luck at the fast food joint Originally Posted by BLM69
I don't even see why guys like u are allowed on this site! U must have a horrible life because only negative things come out of your mouth. You are the scum of Eccie most of us girls are referring too. And fast food joint? Lol which one? The one your mother works at? ohhhhh "I kid I kid"
OK. Are you waiting for a mod to disable your account, so you can stop responding to users of the site you're claiming to leave?
you go Girl!

your sense of morality has been a welcome refreshment.. you let these others know how degenerate they have become, you could have left quietly, but no, your sense of righteousness is too strong. I applaud you for that.

don't let the door hit that perfect ass on the way out..
you actually had high expectations from a whore site? really?
bye, good luck! You were my first visit.

You're the only provider that's ever folded up/hung up my clothes. lol
I agree with the way this site is more of a drama site than an info exchange site. But, I do disagree that you think there should be a uniform price for services. I also disagree about the credit card attached to accounts, unless you include providers who NCNS so they can pay as well.

No one "has" to do anything, but, if providers will, who are you or anyone to judge them for doing something you would not do?

Bye bye.
  • L.A.
  • 08-25-2016, 07:39 PM
Seeing all the drama going on this summer and how unprofessional this site actually is becoming! I have to decided to hang up my ECCIE shoes. I've had my fair share of negative just as any other girl has I am not getting ran off. The site is just now distasteful to me. Girls have been brainwashed to a T and they have seriously watered down the game for most of us with higher standards! Girls Doing 100 Bbbj COF CIM Tuma is just INSANE (brainwashed) Even Bbbj for 80. I'm not judging but I'd rather not be apart of the phuckery any longer! So many NCNS and its quite ridiculous. I personally have only had 1 NCNS but most of my provider friends are experiencing high volume of NCNS. Credit cards should be hooked to accounts and the withdrawal could be under a hidden name so banks won't know but that way if a client cancels there is a cancellation fee charged to there account! It's seems the girls left have no standard and the ones who have a higher standard are being demanded to lower it. (My opinion and that's not ALL just MOST) I have never been a fan of doing anything bare and that's just my preference I'm a safe clean classy provider! I've had a great ride on Eccie and have been treated very well! My clientele of CBJ has grown rapidly, and my regulars will do just right for me! i would like to ask a MOD to disable my account! Ladies have fun and be safe and remember just because a man tells u "u have to do Bbbj u have to do 100 u have to do this and u have to do that" lol doesnt mean to do it! Stick to your standard and morals! Good luck to you all! Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
BYE...take your self-righteous self down the road...nobody cares.
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-25-2016, 08:10 PM
Life is tough. It's even tougher if you are not smart about how you run your business. I don't know if this is a full time job for you or just a hobby. But at 22 years old and having been on ECCIE for one year, you might want to seek advice from other more seasoned people in this business on how to handle ECCIE.

The site may suck and may be full of people you don't approve of. But you have to know your market if this is your business. This is Dallas. In Dallas, ECCIE is a major site for business in this hobby world. Like it or not, that is a fact.

So you might reconsider drawing this line in the sand at this point of your career, and just learn how to deal with ECCIE.

But, if you decide to move on....well, good luck to you. Wishing you the best.

Next.
C'mon back when your eyebrows grow back in.
Attached Images File Type: jpg tq8YZfTXCh72JgKjq9IZuu65ohU.jpg (34.5 KB, 977 views)
Miss CBJ is leaving for greener pastures.......look in the welcome wagon, 14 girls who give real blow jobs will take your place........k buh bye