Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: n/a
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Since she no showed, I cant tell you anything different than what you can see in the pics.
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry to hear about it.

Can't quite understand the "Yes" recommendation on a NC/NS.
Moved from Independent Reviews. NCNS, not a review.

Torito
I think it is really a disservice to give a "yes" recommendation to a gal that didn't even bother to show up for the appointment.
She's been doing that forever. Lots of fun if you can get her to show up, but that's a big if.
She always does that... NCNS. It annoys the living crap out of me... The ONLY reason I keep trying is that once you get a hold of her, she's an amazing fuck, and very vocal.
She used to be bad about double and triple booking, then taking the first guy who showed up, leaving others out in the parking lot.

Then I think she started booking several appointments a day then only showing up when it was convenient to her busy schedule.
I can't imagine why anyone would put up with this kind of shit. If I handled my business this way, the State would (and should) take away my license. This is beyond inexcusable. And it's not like there aren't some providers out there who can manage their time and are also still a decent lay. Stick with them, for God's sake.
She does that crap all the time. I use to see her weekly at her place then one day the same thing. She is freaking awesome to see but sadly something is probably taking a little more control of her behavior. I refuse to see her now and yes she's called twice. I told her nope because I would get there and she would be gone or no answer. Dude leave it alone she will continue to do this.
I can't imagine why anyone would put up with this kind of shit. If I handled my business this way, the State would (and should) take away my license. This is beyond inexcusable. And it's not like there aren't some providers out there who can manage their time and are also still a decent lay. Stick with them, for God's sake. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I agree, state should take away her license.