Dick in Your Pussy and a Thumb Up Your Ass

So Ladies, he's ready to "git him some of dat" and you're requested to plant your face on a pillow and "hike that purdy butt up high in the air." Cover's in place...he's found the correct door and in it goes! As you guide him towards a "protein explosion" he's suddenly demonstrating a growing interest in your "other door" and presses a thumb or finger against the puckered "Exit Only" sign.

Is this something he should have requested before the session began? You know, similar to some restaurants advising that "specialty dishes require an extra half-hour prep so please give us advance warning of your desire!"

Can he just pop it on in and get his-self off asap? Or will there ba a hard slap delivered by the would-be recipient of the happy probing digit?
<<< I love it. Stick it in baby. But, some girls dont. Always good to do your research via reviews and find out who is into that or not. I'm sure it's good for some men too... but not all want their starfish messed with.
Look for a pump dispenser of hand sanitizer and a Costco-size jug of Wet Platinum on the nightstand ...
I think a thumb in the ass feels damn good But again, I know some people are uncomfortable with receiving it. A simple "is this OK?" is often met with a OH YES from me.....
I have done exactly that with certain women and it was indeed a mutual pleasure. Your approval is noted, Laura and Amber.

It does present the noted hygiene issue but that is workable.
It depends on the person, the situation and the timing.

Do you have rough nails? Are you crude and just being forceful? Is it an erotic type of interlude? A sensual introduction to more?

This is the type of question that doesn't have a definitive yes or no answer for me. VERY dependant on other issues.

And ... of course, the hygiene one as well which sometimes might not come into play if the moment is sexual charged and the woman isn't thinking clearly at the time ... which happens. (slightly embarrassed grinning)
I actually enjoy this quite a bit... but not greek for some reason.... A finger in my ass feels pretty good if the guy is gentle and goes slow at first... Some DATY with DATO will get me in the mood pretty quickly lol
Look for a pump dispenser of hand sanitizer and a Costco-size jug of Wet Platinum on the nightstand ... Originally Posted by mtabsw
Love it!

But I also agree with "go ahead" type of signaling.

You could be like rubbing past it - spreading her cheeks wide - putting pressure on it and not going in....all that is usually good having not said anything to her - and just a little whisper of..."yeah, you want some more of that?" WHILE doing the 1st and 3rd thing especially - you'll probably get what you want.

She's probably gonna come a lot harder too. (thank you sir, may I have another)
Love it!

(thank you sir, may I have another) Originally Posted by tntangie
Note to self: start lurking the lube aisle at Costco
Note to self: start lurking the lube aisle at Costco Originally Posted by mtabsw
H2O anal lube

not at costco....

and not with a pump....

BUT - it has an easy to dispense top!

*Tip - do not get the kind that heat up. well, not for me anyways.
Y'all already know about my STARFISH....

but there are a few I will allow the play....

....and there are only a couple that can handle the STARFISH LEGEND lol

I prefer to be asked prior to, otherwise its a mood killer.
Y'all already know about my STARFISH....

but there are a few I will allow the play....

....and there are only a couple that can handle the STARFISH LEGEND lol

I prefer to be asked prior to, otherwise its a mood killer. Originally Posted by berkleigh
we need to let IP and her toys get ahold of you...she'll fix that real quick....
we need to let IP and her toys get ahold of you...she'll fix that real quick.... Originally Posted by tntangie
Tell her to bring it

Lol ... I am down for it
WOOHOOOOOOOO ladies.. anytime ya'll are ready.. I'm game to show you my skills too.
Amber, What about a dick in your ass and a thumb in your pussy? Sounds kinda fun!! lol