My Status - Any Clients of Mine Please Read!

Hello Gentleman!

I've been meaning to get on here for a while now, and never made the time to do it. I just wanted to formally announce that I have indeed retired from the business.

After my home was robbed I moved back in with my parents for safety as well as for help to ensure success in school. Being in a new environment (1) makes it harder to have a sort of 'double life' and (2) made my financial burden mostly relieved, so there is no reason to add the stress of making time for work. It's simply my time to move on.

Thank you to all of you that supported me and made the last 2 years a fun, enjoyable experience! I appreciate all the generosity and kindness .

I am keeping my account, but won't be on much. Here and there to check up what's new in the hobby world.

XOXOXOXO
<3Aly
Aly
You are truly one beautiful and caring woman
Congrats on returning to school and I wish you nothing but the best
Thanks for sharing some incredible wonderful times
Stay safe and best wishes for your future
I will always have a special place for you
I am happy to hear that your parents are providing the support to allow you to quit the hobby. Good for them, and good for you! Best of luck in your new life.
Aly,

Best of luck. We never met but this thread tells me you have a sensible shoulder on your head. Use it wisely and move on through life.

Take the good lessons you learned here to move forward, but never forget the sad lessons learned as you continue your journey. All of these experiences make you who you are, embrace them for what they offer you.

Sorry we never met, if even non-BCD. I think I would have liked you.
Yay! It's always nice to see girls use this and do well for themselves. I'm sorry about your house, but maybe it was meant to be for some reason. Best of luck to you!
best of luck to ya babe!!
Good luck. May you never return. Hope your life turns out well... and you never have to endure the strains and problems of "THIS" world again.

Love your parents daily.

They are great for getting you out of this.
You will be missed. Be well and be happy.
  • Lap52
  • 11-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Good things to you....
It was a pleasure to have met you in person. I will always have the wonderful memories. I wish you the best in your journey with school and with life.
Congrats on moving on and I am sorry to hear about the house.

I enjoyed meeting you and our session together.

Fair winds and following seas in your academic endeavours.