How do you like your Greek ?

All the talk of Greek lately has me wondering What is your favorite position to give or get greeked in ?

Personally I love any direction I can get it in !
I only give greek!

Every position is great, but there is something about doggie greek that lights my fire!
I like it best just behind you, Kaci!
Best giving, her on the side, one leg under mine, one over to wrap around my body. Great position to view your ass, tits and still have access to rub your clit.

Getting, either her on my so she can stroke or suck during penetration.
Strangely enough I do not giving or getting it.. Def not greeting it.. A hot wet pussy is just fine for me
The same way I like her for daty, fdau, with a pillow under her tummy.
Only ever done face down ass up, and spooning style. I would like to try mish Greek some time.
Never tried .... Des not appeal to me.
The same way I like her for daty, fdau, with a pillow under her tummy. Originally Posted by daty/o
That's one of my favorite positions for regular sex, especially with their legs together and me straddling their ass; lay across their back, grab a handful of hair and start whispering sweet (dirty) nothings in their ear... mmm hmmmm... Wait, what were we talking about? Ahem. Strangely, a lot of women I've been with have never tried it, but all of them end up liking it. For greek, though, I've found most women don't like it as it is an odd angle and can sometimes be painful. /shrug

For me, my favorite greek position is missionary with me a bit upright, usually pushing down on her thighs (sure there's a name for this, but I don't know what it is; a pillow under her ass works great too). You both have a great view of each other and the action, and I find the angle of entry to feel great.
All the talk of Greek lately has me wondering What is your favorite position to give or get greeked in ?

Personally I love any direction I can get it in ! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
I 'll take it any way with you I can get.
I 'll take it any way with you I can get. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, do you do greek?
Tara only Greeks with me lol love you baby girl !
Tara only Greeks with me lol love you baby girl ! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow

Oh my! There needs to be some kind of visual evidence of this occurring.
Tara and I have been through a lot and she is a very good friend of mine and a great provider! -