Baby oil

I have never tried using baby oil in a session. What are the benefits? I know it looks sexy as hell, but beyond that? Someone help inform a naive old man.
it sworks well for bodyrubs or just that smooth touch without the grip of the skin stoping you in mid rub
Baby Oil is super sexy, I love the nice wet look and how it makes everything so smooth. Great way to go mmcqtx!!!
Lots of baby oil and plastic sheets. Wow I'm having flashbacks to the seventies. I can remember some awesome times.
Baby oil is horrible to use for anything and there are many more options out there.

First, it stains sheets. I used to use baby oil all of the time when I was young and lube wasn't that common place. I put baby oil in the same category as those Wesson parties that used to take place in the 70's and early 80's (if I remember right).

Although I really like being messy and slippery, there are other ways to go. Nuru gel is one. Although it IS oil, it's lighter (although it will still stain the sheets) and I would tend to recommend Neutrogena Body Oil, which is made of sesame oil. I keep this in the shower and use it regularly. But again, rarely will I offer to use oils as a massage option.

Baby oil is also awful in terms of using condoms. The actual liquid causes condoms to lose their integrity and using baby oil as a lube is just a bad idea.

You mentioned being a naive old man. Well, you're probably not that naive BUT ... I've had clients show up with a small bottle of baby oil and they tend to get upset when I tell them that I won't use it unless we're in the shower. Then, it's alright (but I have to clean the tub afterwards!).

Since I'm an older woman, we can talk about what is old and what is new all night long. And I completely understand why baby oil sounds hot.

But with all of the new massage creams, lotions and combinations of lube with the ability to also be used as a massage lotion, there are just so many different directions to go other than the dreaded baby oil.

Best,
Elisabeth
I've had lots of good sex using baby oil over the years. Just never with anyone else.
Baby oil is not good and too hard to clean up.

I buy lube on amazon that lasts about a month for me.

Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant - 55 Gallon by Passion Lubes
55 gallons/30 days = 1.83 gall.perday
Yup, sounds about right, 1 gallon per inch per day, minus taint lubrication of course.
And of course baby oil will damage (latex) condoms if that's of concern.
mmmm... before using baby oil, you also might want to consider:
  • are the babies traumatized or harmed during the process of extracting this oil?
  • are babies of any particular ethnic origin that produce optimal quality and quantities of this oil?
  • are their quality standards for baby oil? you know..like "extra virgin" olive oil?
  • fawn
  • 12-02-2012, 09:29 PM
And of course baby oil will damage (latex) condoms if that's of concern. Originally Posted by mansfield
Skyns work well with baby oil gel and it also works wonders when doing a SS... Ijs
Baby oil is too greasy...I prefer oily body rubs with Neutrogena oil....light sesame scent and no oily residue
Besides the above it stinks and leaves your skin feeling hot.
  • Zorro
  • 12-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Yourself, I love your description of how baby oil is derived
Yourself, I love your description of how baby oil is derived Originally Posted by Zorro
Thx..hey no everyone gets my humor..