Time to say So Long

It's been a interesting ride...
I've met some interesting people and a couple life long friends..may the best of the best rest in peace...
I've seen the drama, the down rite wacko ..and the psyco..
I've laughed, cried and loved
It's time to close up shop and move forward...
I'll still be doing shoots for a few of my regular clients...but please contact me using my cell... I will no longer be checking PM's

Mods... Please Guest me
WOW..............

Raven..........I wish you the very best and you will be truly missed here.

Good luck my Friend.

Syeira

BTW.........My only professional and truly my greatest pics were done by you.....THANK YOU.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Some excellent photography on your site
RAVENNNNNNNNNNNN say it isn't soooooo? Please... Hope everything is ok... and you're doing well.

Hope you're doing this because you want to.. and nothing happened to ya.

Be safe.. and good luck in life. Great meeting you.
I'm surprised.

Good luck, though. You're one of the good ones, you know!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Wow. After so many years on both boards. Good luck and enjoy your hobby retirement.
Sad to see you go. I am now seeing some familiar handle names finally after being away for some time and your name was one I was happy to see and that I got to say good-bye.

Wishing you the best,
oserinia
Sad to see you go. I am now seeing some familiar handle names finally after being away for some time and your name was one I was happy to see and that I got to say good-bye.

Wishing you the best,
oserinia Originally Posted by oserinia
oserinia,

Now this is a blast from the past. How in the heck are you?

Sorry for the thread drift ...

Elisabeth
Good luck and happy trials!
Adios brotha
Damn...its been a long ride, have fun and ride safe!
She will be back out of retirement using a new name in less than a year. The ones that broadcast their retirement always do... The ones that drop off the map out of the blue are the ones that really end up retiring for good.
She will be back out of retirement using a new name in less than a year. The ones that broadcast their retirement always do... The ones that drop off the map out of the blue are the ones that really end up retiring for good. Originally Posted by ECCIEPL
Hehe....Is that what you did, ECCIEPL? You just created a new name/account? :-)
Old fucktards never retire, they just become more selective.
She will be back out of retirement using a new name in less than a year. The ones that broadcast their retirement always do... The ones that drop off the map out of the blue are the ones that really end up retiring for good. Originally Posted by ECCIEPL

LOLOLOLOLOL @ SHE???????? Last time I checked Raven was far from a SHE.....

If you don't know anything about the person posting, why throw your 2.cents in???????