Hobby Wife?

I read a providers signature line from a post, describing herself as someone's "Hobby Wife" is that the same as ATF or what is a hobby wife?
Thanks
BSG
I call my gents my hobby hubbies! I feel a special connection so therefore that is my "pet name" for them.
Hobby wife = ATF = frequent flyer. Much more than just a date.
If it is the one I am thinking it is all in jest. They are just having fun. She cheated on him with me.
Hobby Wife is also known as Soon-to-be-Ex-Hobby Wife.

Praise the Taint!
LittleMiss is my hobby wife. I am her hobby hubby. I visit with her often and we have a friendship that extends beyond BCD. We jokingly refer to one another as a hobby spouse.

The cool thing about a hobby wife is that there is no such thing as cheating! We expect one another to sniff out as much action as possible. It's pretty cool actually. There are at least ten providers that we both have our eyes on. I love this game!
Wow a hobby wife sounds great! Just wasn't sure what it meant so many code words nowadays! You scored big with Little Miss ,Say What, she looks hot in her pictures!!!! Must be one hell of a fun game y'all play, rock on !
Thanks
BSG
A Hobby wife nags slightly less than a real wife but its usually not directed at you...........usually! :-)
I don't want a Hobby wife.
Any time you put the word Wife in the mix you get
nagging, bitching, it cost you money, you have to listen to there BS

But the biggest reason is the BJ and the SEX slows down or stops

That's the reason I'm in the Hobby. no wife please.
Ix-nay the obby-hay ife-way dea-iay. Nuff said.