Have strip clubs been wrong all along?

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/vi...n&VID=23892879

http://www.vegasinc.com/news/2012/oc...rs-129-millio/

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2010/jul/...illion-payout/

Well people i am pleased to see the above articles. I think that this non sense should defintely stop.

Dancers have been being treated wrongly in strip clubs since forever. They have to pay to show up anywhere between $10 - $150 bucks (the later you get there the more you pay) They have to pay the DJ like $20 minimum , and a house mother who keeps an eye ont he dressing room and has lots of toiletries for the girls, you have to tip her too about $20 minimum whether u need her services or not. You also have to pay to leave early, and some clubs you have to pay to get on the stage. You also have to pay the bouncers when you do a private dance anywhere but on the main floor. Also if you miss a mandatory sunday monday or tuesday you have to pay extra next time you show up. Those are just the fee's i know about, im sure there are more.

I would not classify myself as a stripper but i tried it once for like 2 weeks and was appaled and honestly felt pimped. I did actually go to work on a mandatory monday or tuesday and ended up out of $10 bucks for house fee and didnt even make anything cause there was no business hardly. It may not have been the most prestigous of clubs, but the majority of clubs are not 5 star, and the rules apply to all clubs from the little shacks, to the big chains. I can imagine the big chains charge even more.

I gratefully would love any ladies who do dance on a regular basis and have danced and multiple clubs to surely put their input and describe the rules of the club.

I say why on earth would you pay someone to work for them. You are the main attraction. Many clubs , heck probably all i should say, charge a door fee, and have a bar, or charge for cups and ice and juice if they are BYOB.

Strippers are not guaranteed business 365 days a week and are not gonna make $1000 everyday they work. Which obviously shows why there are so many lawsuits if you google stripper sueing their jobs. I am glad to know that some women have realized that this is wrong and are doing something about it. Maybe if they changed the rules around to where atleast you dont have to pay anything at all to dance, i would consider it as a pliable conquest. Until then i see it as someone chaeting me out of my money. Which a judge has decided is the case for thousnads of strippers.

I do believe it is a hard job, hundreds of guys seeing you naked every night whether they are tipping or not, dancing constantly, and those pole tricks leave girls with bruises all over their bodies, and sometimes even can cause serious injury, and then if they get injured they cant even work for weeks. Stripping is very risky and they deserve to get better treatment from these strip clubs. I hope that it is mandated for them to change things around in favor of the stripper, the one who is doing all the work. All the other club employees, except for maybe the bus boys who clean up pretty much sits on their ass while they get tipped for doing cock squat.
Dancers have been being treated wrongly in strip clubs since forever. They have to pay to show up anywhere between $10 - $150 bucks (the later you get there the more you pay) They have to pay the DJ like $20 minimum , and a house mother who keeps an eye ont he dressing room and has lots of toiletries for the girls, you have to tip her too about $20 minimum whether u need her services or not. You also have to pay to leave early, and some clubs you have to pay to get on the stage. You also have to pay the bouncers when you do a private dance anywhere but on the main floor. Also if you miss a mandatory sunday monday or tuesday you have to pay extra next time you show up. Those are just the fee's i know about, im sure there are more.
Correct. Not to mention if you do anything "extra" in the club, some prick manager will fine you $100 in VIP. Usually, that money is added to the manager's payroll.

I had actually got fined $10 for talking back at one club. I should have filed a lawsuit against the manager, but he sold his club and is now broker than broke. That same manager also took 25% out of all that I made, and fined all the dancers on TOP of what we took home. ($20 Late Fee, $20 missing stage, etc. etc. etc.) I think a lot of managers these days could qualify for a "Pimping and Pandering" case. But alas, many dancers are not too savvy about their own rights an lack the prowess to pursue these things.

I say why on earth would you pay someone to work for them. You are the main attraction. Many clubs , heck probably all i should say, charge a door fee, and have a bar, or charge for cups and ice and juice if they are BYOB.
I saved all of my receipts from paying the club/management. Any house fee or tip-out that I pay has to be written down and documented. Fortunately, you can write these things off on your tax returns. Last year, I spent around $3,000 in house fees and Tip-Outs.

Strippers are not guaranteed business 365 days a week and are not gonna make $1000 everyday they work.
Same thing with providing, but in all honesty, I'd rather much provide now than dance. The holy grail days of dancing are over. Seldom there are $1,000 nights, but most of the times they have been from my regular customers, which, - he would've had a lot more fun OTC with that money -. lol

I do believe it is a hard job, hundreds of guys seeing you naked every night whether they are tipping or not, dancing constantly, and those pole tricks leave girls with bruises all over their bodies, and sometimes even can cause serious injury, and then if they get injured they cant even work for weeks.
There are many girls that I know that do some insane poll tricks every night. I've always joked that if I could do poll tricks, I would go join the circus and really get paid.