Will terrorists attack U.S. soon?

With all of the terrorists coming across the wide open border, I think the only question left is when will they attack the U.S.? Will they do it before November election? Will they only attack after the election if Biden loses and before Trump could take office in January of 2025?
With all of the terrorists coming across the wide open border, I think the only question left is when will they attack the U.S.? Will they do it before November election? Will they only attack after the election if Biden loses and before Trump could take office in January of 2025? Originally Posted by farmstud60
If they are only going to attack the USA if Trump were President, then everyone should vote for Sleepy Joe & Kamala!

Go Sleepy Joe!

Go Kamala!

Never Trump!!!
If they are only going to attack the USA if Trump were President, then everyone should vote for Sleepy Joe & Kamala!

Go Sleepy Joe!

Go Kamala!

Never Trump!!! Originally Posted by adav8s28

You really missed the point of message, but typical of Biden supporters.
Doubtful here in the US Mainland
You really missed the point of message, but typical of Biden supporters. Originally Posted by farmstud60
How did i miss the point? The last sentence in your post was " Will they only attack after the election if Biden loses and before Trump could take office in January of 2025"?

What do you expect to happen if Biden wins?
They already attacked the US on January 6, 2021.

I expect it to happen again next year when Biden wins again
They already attacked the US on January 6, 2021.

I expect it to happen again next year when Biden wins again Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Clueless like usual
How did i miss the point? The last sentence in your post was " Will they only attack after the election if Biden loses and before Trump could take office in January of 2025"?

What do you expect to happen if Biden wins? Originally Posted by adav8s28
They will attack, timing might be different as Biden will let a larger force enter the wide open border
They will attack, timing might be different as Biden will let a larger force enter the wide open border Originally Posted by farmstud60
And you call ME clueless?

Sounds like you need a south facing bunker so you can see ‘em coming for you, farmstud.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
With all of the terrorists coming across the wide open border, I think the only question left is when will they attack the U.S.? Will they do it before November election? Will they only attack after the election if Biden loses and before Trump could take office in January of 2025? Originally Posted by farmstud60
The way things are going, I can't imagine why it wouldn't happen. An open border, a depleted Military Budget, piss poor leadership, Dumb Down Citizens. It's the perfect storm.
We had the opportunity to start meeting our obligations at the southern border but Trump and the chaos caucus scuttled the bipartisan border legislation. We can only hope to make a dent in our problems if we start working with the other party. Trump and those who are predisposed to fights rather than compromise are the problem and not the solution.

And no I don’t expect a terrorist attack to occur any time soon from outside of our country. If anything I expect another mass shooter to occur before the end of the year. Home grown violence is much more likely due to the violent rhetoric coming from Trump and the lies he spews.
They will attack, timing might be different as Biden will let a larger force enter the wide open border Originally Posted by farmstud60
Hopefully border patrol will know to pat down all of those anti America Mexican and Guatemalan folks for bombs and rocket launchers as soon as they get out of the water.

In all seriousness, who knows because it is not my job to know. As much as I just paid in taxes, I hope some of it went to pay the salaries of people who are paid to know and have this country readily prepared for attacks from terrorists whether foreign or domestic.
Hopefully border patrol will know to pat down all of those anti America Mexican and Guatemalan folks for bombs and rocket launchers as soon as they get out of the water.

In all seriousness, who knows because it is not my job to know. As much as I just paid in taxes, I hope some of it went to pay the salaries of people who are paid to know and have this country readily prepared for attacks from terrorists whether foreign or domestic. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Even if Border Patrol stops them, they can't send them back or put them in Jail, Biden's administration releases them into the United States.
We had the opportunity to start meeting our obligations at the southern border but Trump and the chaos caucus scuttled the bipartisan border legislation. We can only hope to make a dent in our problems if we start working with the other party. Trump and those who are predisposed to fights rather than compromise are the problem and not the solution.

And no I don’t expect a terrorist attack to occur any time soon from outside of our country. If anything I expect another mass shooter to occur before the end of the year. Home grown violence is much more likely due to the violent rhetoric coming from Trump and the lies he spews. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Nothing truthful in your comments. The negotiated bill guaranteed the current status quo of 5000 a day coming across the border.
... ... ... Nearly spilled-over me beer!

... How did that go?? ... "We had the opportunity to START meeting
our obligations at the Southern border"..."

Blimey! ... What - and lemme ask again - WHAT - are the "OBLIGATIONS"
at the Southern border?? ... Would THAT be Enforcing the Law??!
Keeping Illegals from pouring into the country??

... No bleedin' wonder that terrorists might attack...

#### Salty