Howdy there!!! Looking for a little advice on my first trip to Dallas!

Howdy all of y'all!

I'm Aspen,this is my first trip here to Dallas & I must say the weather out here is currently beautiful & I can't wait to do some touristy things & meet a few good friends...

Let me know what are some things I just must not leave the city without experiencing, eating, seeing???

So far I have been referred by my sister to try eating at Pappadeaux, or how she explained it,

"Papa duexe or how ever u spell it seafood omg so bomb...
And FYI whata burger is nasty."

Lol well that's the only real advice I've got so far, I'm in the Galleria area but might also go downtown, here for the week so hoping to squeeze in a few fun things to do & good eats.

Xo!
Welcome Aspen!

Pappadeaux is a great place for seafood! You will like it there.

If you like steak, try JR Steak House.
Truckyard outdoor food truck park "they sell beer too"
Uptown area for drinks for those 21-30
RA in shops of Legacy Sushi
BlackSwan Saloon in Deep Ellum hole in the bar the owner/bartender is a incredible mixologist. Cool vibe no signs, blacked windows, word of mouth advertising only
Welcome Aspen!

Pappadeaux is a great place for seafood! You will like it there.

If you like steak, try JR Steak House. Originally Posted by You&Me

I heard that Del Frisco is also a good spot. What do you think about that?
Truckyard outdoor food truck park "they sell beer too"
Uptown area for drinks for those 21-30
RA in shops of Legacy Sushi
BlackSwan Saloon in Deep Ellum hole in the bar the owner/bartender is a incredible mixologist. Cool vibe no signs, blacked windows, word of mouth advertising only Originally Posted by LittleWit

Truckyard looks amazing!!!

I'm from the Pacific NW. (Portland, or) We have something similar called Cartlandia...A play on the hit Portlandia.
I heard that Del Frisco is also a good spot. What do you think about that? Originally Posted by AspenLuvv
Del Frisco is a really nice fine dining. I would recommend you go to this place as well. They just open a new one in Southlake, Texas.
Just Noticing I DID NOT put this in the welcome section lol... Why did nobody tell me?
Delfrisco grill in Southlake is very average at a high price. Ft Worth is the place to go.
Just Noticing I DID NOT put this in the welcome section lol... Why did nobody tell me? Originally Posted by AspenLuvv
Actually, it does not belong there. That forum is for introductions, within the first 7 days of membership. It is not for VP ads.

As a VP, you can post in Provider Ads, or on the appropriates days, in Weekend Lineup during the time that you will be available in Dallas.

Torito

BTW if you are feeling super carnivorous, try Fogo de Chau. Prepare to hurt yourself. Take plenty of money. LOL
Del Frisco is a really nice fine dining. I would recommend you go to this place as well. They just open a new one in Southlake, Texas. Originally Posted by You&Me
Why would you send her to souhlake for del friscos when the original is minutes away from the galleria and is excellent??? However aspen if you think whataburger is nasty I question your sanity. Sobriety and intelligence. It is great. Torchy's is great for tacos. Mi Cocinas is great for tex mex. for touristy stuff go to the world aquarium, the Perot science museum or the bush presidential library
Forget dinner! Come play with Hurley instead!

Best advice Eva..eva!!!! :P
I have not ate there babe, that bit of advice on whataburger was tucked in with the recommendation to go to pappadeux
Forget dinner! Come play with Hurley instead!

Best advice Eva..eva!!!! :P Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
no car with me this trip but I'm always open to visitors!
Can not go wrong with a visit and dinner at the Joule hotel in downtown Dallas. .Often meet there for oucalls.
Nobody has mentioned good barbeque place?
There are plenty and a Texas staple. Hard 8 is my fav.
For steak, again lots of great places. III Forks is tops imo.

I am presently out of the country but surely one of my hobby brethren (or ladies) can show this gorgeous lady around Dallas.